Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vincenzo Palminteri

• Thread starter Vincenzo Palminteri
  • Start date

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Standard Profile Template

(The below pic is the somewhat normal appearance for Vincenzo, but this pic is no definite limitation on what he can look like)

tumblr_inline_mk6oflms851qz4rgp.jpg

NAME: Vincenzo Palminteri
FACTION: The Echani Compact, Hutt Cartel
RANK: What rank does your character hold in his/her faction?
SPECIES: Echani
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 159 lbs
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Silver
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, but he doesn't know about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Good with dual wielding blasters and a huge sword
+Very Agile even for an Echani (can do flips unless he is overencumbered, even then he can still jump.)
-He jokes around WAY too much for his own good.
-Thinks too highly of himself

SHIP:
None yet (plans to buy one and run a hunting cabin-type skit out of it)

BIOGRAPHY:
Vincenzo Palminteri was born to a family that roamed around the galaxy even during the Gulag Plague. He lived a mostly normal life, but was a rebel at heart, so when he became old enough, he turned to bounty hunting to get credits instead of relying on his family all the time, and loves it even now. Vincenzo often calls himself "Vince the Highblood" due to his Echani roots and their prowess in combat, which can be a bit of a more recent flaw.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Not automatically, plus, I hear your compact has one small error. 7-2 in terms of gender

Janira Fenni

J
Not totally. We aren't the Dathomiri. Yusanis was a great general in the past and he was male.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Still, try to even it up a bit at least. I'll join if you don't mind Bounty Hunters

Janira Fenni

J
We can't even it up unless people make characters to do so. The gender distribution should not be a reason to not join a faction.

We accept everyone. We have Jedi and Sith, even.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
It's not a major reason, it's just a little thing that seems odd.

Alright then.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
As I said before, it's not a major concern, just a thing I find odd for some reason

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Hutt Cartel is a faction I would wanna join too, simply to have a RP way of getting paid xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom