Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vester Technologies

Corporation Name: Vester Technologies

Headquarters: New Holstice

Locations: New Holstice

Operations: Medical technologies (medical supplies, prosthetics, robotics), medical research

Rationale: After many years of experience and careful planning, Doctor Karl Vester was approved for a large, corporate loan from the IGBC years ago. In the decade or two since the start of his company, he has not only repaid the loan in full, but become one of the largest medical technology companies on New Holstice.

Tier: 2

Description:

Vester Technologies is one of if not the leading medical research and engineering corporation on New Holstice. Specializing in areas such as prosthetics and robotics, VT is also known for its forays into experimental treatments and materials for medical use as well as their high quality production of standard medical supplies and equipment. Located on New Holstice, VT is owned by its namesake, Doctor Karl Vester. Doctor Vester is a renowned medical researcher and medical doctor known chiefly for his work in the humanitarian field as well as his eccentric nature.

Sky-SOHO-1.jpg

Though small by galactic scale, Vester Technologies has expanded to become a massive strength on the company's homeworld of New Holstice. Mere decades after its founding, VT has recently opened its largest facility, the first of its kind. Located on the edge of one of New Holstice's bustling metropolises, the Life Center opened only a small number of years ago. Comprising of a general hospital and a research facility merged into one, the campus includes a range of research and medical facilities to cater any and all comers. Well known throughout the planet, VT continues to grow and attend to the varied needs of the planetary population.

Currently, there are plans to expand research into a new, secure facility dedicated to curing a variety of diseases and pathogens found throughout the galaxy, as well as those currently weaponized by various factions.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Karl Vester"]

• Tier 2: Up to 3 locations & Operations
Letter-of-the-law time: if you can bundle your operations, I can the stampings. Something like 'Operations: Medical technologies (medical supplies, prosthetics, robotics), medical research' ought to do it.

Your rationale and description are concise in a good way, but if you could expand them a little, I'd be much obliged. One idea I like, that I've seen hardly anyone try, is to use some description space for a location, even with pictures. Give me an idea of what it's like to step into Vester Technologies. That'll put you head and shoulders above the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom