Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Verd Beskar'Gam Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
dgyq.png

Verd Beskar'gam Mk. II

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: The purpose of this submission is to provide Ginnie Verd with her default suit of Mandalorian Armor.
  • Development Thread: N/A (Future Upgrades may require Dev Threads)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: MandalTech
  • Model: Verd Beskar'gam
  • Affiliation: Ginnie Verd (Mandalorian)
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar, Armorweave (Beskar)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi-Role (Anti-Ballistic/Blaster/Lightsaber)
  • Weight: 19 kilograms
  • Quality: Class 9
HELM COMPONENTS
  • Audio/Visual Recorder
  • Augmented Audio Receptors (AR Unit)
    Due to the synthetic nature of the AR unit, while inside the suit Ginnie can 'hear' frequencies between 6 Hz - 40,000 Hz. (NB: A bat can hear up to 100,000 Hz)
  • The sensors inside the unit can scan and isolate the directionality of sound waves and hone in up to a point, to give her a more detailed listen. Otherwise, the girl would hear little else but noise, having spent so many years with little to no hearing at all.

[*]HUD (Heads-up-Display)
[*]Photochromatic Visor
[*]Macrobinocular Viewplate w/Infrared Scanner
[*]Environmental Filtration System
[*]Oxygen Tank (8 - 12 hour supply, depending on how Ginnie consumes it)
[*]Thermal & Infrared Imaging
[*]Low Light Imaging
[*]Night/Darkvision
[*]Magnification Scope
[*]Target Tracker
[*]Motion Tracker
[*]Pineal Eye Sensor
[*]Encrypted Internal Comlink
[*]Broadband Antenna
[*]Helmet Light
ARMOR COMPONENTS
  • Beskar Armorweave Body Glove
  • Leather Combat Harness
  • Armorweave Cloak
  • Jetpack
RIGHT GAUNTLET COMPONENTS
  • Mini-Datapad/Holographic Projector
  • Beskar Retractable Blade
  • Crushgaunt
  • Grappling hook & line (rated to 350 lbs before it snaps)
LEFT GAUNTLET COMPONENTS
  • Crushgaunt
  • Gauntlet Mounted Blaster
LEFT THIGH COMPONENTS
  • Bacta Pack w/Auto-Inject
DESCRIPTION

Upon coming of age, Ginnie Verd was gifted with a suit of Mandalorian Armor commissioned by her house, Clan Verd. As a whole, the suit does not differ greatly from what is considered standard amongst beskar'gam. To begin, the helmet of the Verd Beskar'gam features the same components which are installed upon all Mandalorian Armor, including the iconic "T" visor. The major difference in this particular piece is the incorporation of augmented audio perceptors, which is a compensation for Ginnie's hearing disability. Whilst wearing her helmet, she has no need for hearing aides or other such equipment, as the audio perceptors were designed specifically to fill that role. Because of its synthetic nature, the audio receptors were given improved range over the 'usual' humanoid range of 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz, and Ginnie can detect some infrasounds and ultrasound to a point. Her functional hearing range ends up being around 6Hz - 40,000 Hz. Otherwise, the most unique, and striking, feature about the armor is its color: pink and purple. These were simply selected on a whim by the young Ginnie and have become her trademark ever since.

It is to be noted that the beskar plating affixed to the armorweave body glove were deliberately forged to be lighter, and thereby offer a lesser degree of overall protection. This was done in order to avoid over encumbering the young owner of the armor.

You know what... I like this submission. Very organized, very detailed. Not exactly overpowered, considering what it is... Good submission.

If you'd like, I'll let you get away with overcompensating on the hearing-aid thing. If you want to add it, you can give her super hearing while wearing the armor. (Though you'll need to go into some details on what that entails.)

You can, if you wish, upgrade to 8-12 hours of oxygen in your tank if you want.

MUST DO!

1) You must specify if this is made of Beskar (I am 99.999% sure it is, but I need it to be written somewhere)
2) Is the armorweave made of Beskar as well?

Once you clarify the things I asked about, please @ me and we'll try to get this approved.

I have Beskar & the armour weave materials listed in the Materials section, I upped the O2 supply to 8 - 12 (Depending on how she consumes it), and added more about the hearing!

Thank you, @[member="War Hydra"]!

Most of this is pretty easy on the eyes, if extremely complicated. However, I'm going to point out that this is quality 9 armor that weighs about 33 pounds. There should be some drawback to having such protective armor. If you could increase the weight a bit, I'd approve this.
@[member="Ginnie Verd"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom