Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ven Vizsla

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
https://soundcloud.com/gmsoundtrack/gratua-cuun
https://soundcloud.com/fahmi-dkhil/manowar-die-with-honor

z6mOASV.png
4c9r7vB.png
HUGWxFo.png
Xip5TsX.png
9QDeSKo.png
qIdDNrE.png

Name: Ven Vizsla

Faction: The Mando'ade
  • The Kyr'tsad
  • Alor of House Vizsla
  • Overlord of the Kyr'tsad
Species: Human
  • Mandalorian Birth

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2 ft

Weight: 166lbs

Eyes: Stone Grey

Hair: Greying Black

Skin: Caucasian/Rough

Force Sensitive: No

Voice: Sample (Concordian Accent)

Xip5TsX.png
Et9LKk2.png
  • Darasuum Kote: Ven carries a powerful sense of personal honor, duty, and dedication to the Mandalorian people. Despite his brand of dedications being unpopular among certain clans of the Mando'ade, it drives him to pursue his goals mercilessly and without relent. His own life is often forfeit in the face of Death Watch victory and this unyielding resolve gives him an advantage on and off the field of battle.
  • Sa Kyr'am Nau Tracyn Kad: Born on Mandalore, Ven has been trained and brought up in the Vizsla clan. This comes with it a host of skills and experiences that make him a dangerous foe. Trained to kill not only in traditional Mandalorian combat, Ven was also instructed in various styles of guerilla warfare and terror tactics; mainstays of the Vizslas since the days of Tor.
  • Vode An: Ven commands the respect of the Death Watch, a dangerous legion of Mandalorian warriors who will stop at nothing to see the Mando'ade return to what they call "The Old Ways". A ruthless leader who can command a merciless army is a foe to respect and be wary of.
  • Irud'kah: Translated literally as "Arm Combat" this style of fighting is brutal and direct, aiming to utilize crushgaunts and gauntlet born weapons in close combat to quickly dispatch enemies. Though it can be utilized both with arm/hand borne weapons and without it is considered most effective with at least Crushgaunts equipped. Ven is an avid practitioner of this style of combat and is a renowned melee combatant. An example of how this style appears on the battlefield can be found here.
YZpn2eo.png
  • Kih'kovid: Ven has a highly developed sense of authority, order, and tradition. Some even venture to call it overdeveloped. The belief that his actions are just in a cultural, moral and religious sense often drives a divide between Ven and those within the Vode who do not share his Kyr'tsad sentiments.
  • Skotah Iisa: Ven has a short fuse and a long memory, especially when it comes to the outsiders. He despises the non-Mandalorians in the galaxy, blaming them for the downfall of the people and accusing them of sucking parasitically at Mandalorian society to further their own agendas. This hatred, interlaced with his dedication to the Kyr'tsad cause, creates a walking diplomatic disaster who lacks the patience to be a politician both when dealing with his own people and especially when dealing with outsiders
  • Gra'tua Cuun: Ven is confident in the Mandalorian ways. He believes wholeheartedly that a liberally applied dose of Mandalorians can crush even the most mountainous of problems. While touching, this arrogance over the effectiveness of the Mandalorian warrior culture is always lurking, ready to lead Ven down a path of destruction.

Xip5TsX.png

PzEbJg4.png

VvemZPa.png

GENERAL:

Ven is a lifetime warrior, having been born and raised during the years of darkness and has witnessed all the wars that came with and after it. Needless to say, this has driven him to keep his body in a peak physical fighting condition. Thick muscles line his arms, torso and legs; giving him the fearsome physical form and prowess of a much younger warrior. Even so, his age is given away by the deep frown lines and wrinkles cutting through his face; complimenting gray eyes that have long since dulled with age. With the coldness and chisel of ancient stone, one could liken Ven to a memorial statue in the courtyards of Keldabe.

The old warriors head has been marked by age; his once thick black hair turned gray and thin. The front of his scalp is balding, his hairline receding and so he opts to keep his hair close to the skin in a nearly bald shave that rarely grows out. His body is decorated in a gruesome display of faded scars, most are burn marks from blaster bolts impacting his armor and burning him without penetration.

TATTOOS:

Ven is a tribal traditionalist at heart, choosing to decorate himself in ancient Mandalorin markings instead of more modern tattoos such as Holo-tattoos. This means that, unlike modern tattoos, Ven's were carved into the skin and thus lack a smooth surface. Instead, the tattoos across Ven's body are groved and are uneven with the rest of his skin.

The largest and most obvious of these tattoos is is the Mythosaur tribal that covers his right shoulder (seen on right). The skull is intertwined with Taung-era sigils, markings, and emblems that were once believed to give strength and prowess to their wearers. Under the band of this arm tattoo, Vizsla has started a list of the names of his fallen comrades that he remembers every night. Each name is in ancient mando'a script and thus far there are only eight names.

Riding from his left chest, the over the shoulder, and down his arm is a full sleeve armor tribal with the Kyr'tsad/Vizsla Clan symbol planter firmly over his heart. This tattoo is representative of the "warriors spirit" of a Mandalorian with the Vizsla Clan symbol over his heart representing the fact that his clan is at the center of heart, pride and warrior's honor.

An ancient rendition of Mandalore The Ultimate sprawls across his back.

ARMOR:

The armor Ven bares resembles closely the armor of Pre Vizsla. Two holo-communicator antennas protrude from both sides of the helmet, allowing Ven full access to the holo-net and intersystem communications via his HUD system. The primary color of his armor is a shined black that signifies Justice, a concept close to Ven's heart. The secondary color, that accents his T-visor and decorates his bodysuit, is gold and signifies his lust for vengeance against those who have done wrong to the Vode. The trident above his visor represents the top-half of the Kyr'tsad symbol and signifies a lust for the glory of the Death Watch over all.

Perhaps the most important, yet least noticeable aspect of his armor, is the raised Mandalorian script on the left-side of his helmet. The script is painted in snow-white and reads "Darasuum Kote" or "Eternal Glory" when translated to basic.

Xip5TsX.png

GCxJtH9.png

"War doesn't change. The people who experience it do."

The bonfire whipped through the night, casting Ven's shadow across his brothers,

When I was just a Verd'ika my father would take me to the hills that overlooked Keldabe. The smell of Uj'alayi was so strong in the afternoon that the spices could burn your eyes and drain your sinuses. He'd trace the highway with his finger, follow it straight to the ancient palace and point it out with a proud smile and say to me,

"That place is our's Ven. The Kyr'tsad will sit there one day and the people will be whole again."

Every week we weren't off fighting, we'd climb those hills and he would say the same thing. Always so proud, always smiling. It seemed easy then when my shadow eclipsed Keldabe like the moon over the sun. It was so easy until the day he died and I was forced to take a real look at what the Kyr'tsad and our Vode face.

Father and I had fought side by side through every war since the darkness broke. I'd seen him drown Republic Troopers on the beaches of Kashyyyk, watched as he cut down Sith on Korriban and executed Jedi on Roche. We'd bled and spilled blood together and side by side we destroyed any enemy that dare cast themselves before the Vode. We brought the people so close, we were all so close.

And then my own family turned against him. Burned his body before a pyre could be built and obliterated countless others with a bomb made by arutii hands. Now, with all others failing to take the mantle of Alor, I come before you all now as the next to count himself the leader of the most worthy warriors to ever walk Mandalore.

I don't know if I am worthy of this title, because only you, my Tate, can decide that. But let me tell you this.

I climbed those same hills, where my shadow eclipsed Keldabe like the moon over the sun. I climbed them and my eyes began to burn from the cinder in the air and my sinuses clogged with the ash of Mandalore's Children! And I looked out over Keldabe there was no shadow because the smoke had strangled the sun! And there was no road because a river of molten slag had run across it! There was no palace, only a mound of burning metal that sank into the fire!

I have seen the wars! I have seen Keldabe as it was and felt my skin boil when our own kind turned against us all! I know what we fight for because I have lost it, just the same as you! I lost my father and my wife to traitors, seen my brothers fall in wars that were not ours!

The flames burst with anger as Ven threw his bottle of Tihaar into the fire, his shadow growing over the camp,

Stagnation and traitors have killed our brothers, our culture, and our homeworld! But they are still ours! They are still in our blood and when we rise, our vengeance will burn every last traitorous soul and the vode will take what is ours! We will take from Dar'manda, Arutiise and Arasuum what they have from all of us! They will call us traitors, but we know the truth! We are Patriots! We are warriors! We are brothers all!

Darasuum Kote!"

Other Space Kaiden

OjaSRdF.png

VvYegcR.png

Parents
  • Jal Vizsla [Father, Concordian Born] (Assassinated by traitorous Death Watch)
  • Liata Vizla [Mother, Concordian Born] (Died of Karatos Plague when Ven was young)

Lovers, Blood Children & Adopted Children
  • Killian Vizsla [Wife] (Died during the decimation of Mandalore)
  • Serin Vizsla [Daughter] (Self-declared Dar'manda, lost in self-exile)

Close Clansmen

Distant Clansmen

RLB0g4T.png

Empty

0AhdusY.png

The Priests of Kad Ha'rangir [Allied]

rTjWUUC.png

Empty

vvw8zQ9.png

Empty

hY0a15C.png

Empty

Other Space Kaiden

Heb6LLA.png

• Custom Beskad
  • Tal'galar Kal

oUQidI4.png
68c35065b9ae9258b1e9a818658f5b44.jpg
This specialized Beskad (made from Beskar), forged by Ven's father' is a deviation from the standard beskad design yet it does not stray very far from tradition. The blade neck is longer and narrower than the standard design, granting a more axe-like swing for increased slashing damage against an opponent. The curvature of the blade also assists in this, allowing for cleaner cuts that can more easily severe limbs and decapitate opponents. While primarily used for chopping, the pointed end does allow for stabbing but the lack of a double edge makes doing so slightly less effective. However, the protective grip on the hilt and its frightening appearance do balance this weakness on the battlefield.

WQrUWMl.png
dvbT2.jpg
A specialty knife designed to pierce, there is no sugar coating it. This is a blade made by the mandalorians bladesisters to stab into the plates of beskar armor on each other and deliver fast blows that can go into quality 8 armored plates up 21cm. Platemail and beskar or armor weave thanks to the incredibly fine edge of the weapon. The traditional beskar has been diluted to an alloy to save the resources but it affords at best one good lightsaber block but the alloy will melt from being mixed with a lot of durasteel.

The low weight and rarity of use among the bladesisters has made it rare outside of Concordia and Gorgon. The primary performance of the knife is against armor and as its design and materials are put together to pierce personal armors up to some of the higher grades. The monomolecular edge being known to slice through most materials like a lightsaber but becoming very very fragile is handled improperly. Great care needs to be taken with it so the tip and edge don't shatter when being used. The blade isn't made for countering melee attacks, the fine edge of the blade will shatter and the weak alloy can be broken within 3 blows.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
random fact [member="Ven Vizsla"] was not born he was forged and forged old as are all Vizsla's. when he was forged a little bit of grizzle fell in that grizzle came from his mothers beard.
Ven is only 52 in dog years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom