Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Vanguard-class Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nrt541jqqH1rb975go1_500.gif

tumblr_nq5ks1X6up1qh8t5wo1_r3_500.png

Image Source: Mass Effect: Andromeda
Intent: To Create a new armor set for the Levantine Sanctum SS Coalition to be used by both their Frontiers Corp and Defense Force
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62945-bet-you-cant-guess-what-this-thread-is-about/
Manufacturer: Firemane Industries - Production/Silk Holdings - Design

Model: Vanguard-Class Armor
Affiliation: Frontiers Corps, Silver Coalition
Modularity: Minor
Production: Minor/Limited (20)
Material: Agrinium-Coated Desh-Terenium Plates/Agrinium-Coated Desh-Terenium and Phrik Plates, Armorplast Thermosuit body glove

Classification: Multi-purpose
Weight: 12 kg
Quality:

• 7 Against Shrapnel
  • 6 Against Blasters
  • 7 Against Environment/Corrosives
  • 5 Against Radiation
  • 5 Against Melee
  • 7 Against Lightsabers

Special Features:
  • Echani Energy Shield Mk2 Belt Unit
  • Upper back and boot mounted jets, modified from the Leovis Wing Jet System
  • Forearm mounted holographic datapad (Explorer Datapad)
  • Suit can be sealed against the environment for 2 hours without exertion, 45 minutes combat time (using Nitrox air mixtures to reduce the risk of decompression sickness)
  • Magnetic Attachment on outer thighs for personal weapons (sidearm, knife, lightsaber hilt)
  • Magnetic Attachment on the back for larger ranged weapon
  • HUD Programming can work with datapad, or Lightbringer Sensor Node or combat HUD for coordination by Defense Force, as well as a variety of vision types (Standard, IR, UV, Heat)
  • Miniature survival kit with small first aid kit, water purification tablets and MREs (3 days)
  • Magnetic boots
  • Radiation Detection Dosimeter
Description:
With the changing galactic sitauation, the need always arises for innovation to take over to assist those who want to change with it. That is the inspiration behind the Vanguard Combat Armor. While the Levantine Sanctum is known for being explorers and diving headfirst into the unknown, and Silk Holding's ExCon Suit is great for this, a more suitable armor for border skirmishes is always welcome.

The Vanguard Armor is just that, an evolution and cousin to the ExCon suit, but designed to be much more hardy and combat focused. The armor allows for many of the initial benefits from the ExCon Suit, however with a heavier combat rating. As the Levantine Sanctum makes their living on the edge, this suit allows for the wearer to survive in a variety of hazardous situations, while allowing for the flexibility and strength of a rough-and-tumble armor.

Designed with mobility and survival in mind, this suit does have a jump jet system that can allow for 12 minutes of sustained flight, but is more often used to assist with navigating various terrain and used in a 'burst jump' mode. On top of that, the Echani Personal Shield Mk II allows for additional protection against the environment and combat situations.

This suit comes with space to be customized using a variety of Frontiers Corp tech to provide the wearer with the best load-out per mission parameters.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27443-qq-15l-3-excon-suit/ For Inspiration

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Excuse me while I fanboy.

Coren Starchaser said:
Production: Minor/Limited (20)
Are you implying that there are only 20 units created with Phrik?

Other than that, the armor appears to be perfectly acceptable. Get back to me on the above, and you'll be good to go.

[member="War Hydra"]
Actually. I was hoping to make this Limited for High Ranking members of the Frontiers Corps of the Phrik edition. 20 post thread, how many does that afford me for the limited, or does it get just Limited (High Ranking Members/Reward) type... thing

Oh mighty Hydra of War
[member="War Hydra"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

I'm fine with it. I just wasn't sure if the "(20)" part of it was claiming that there were only 20 made, or if you were stating that you had a 20 post development thread.

"Limited" gets you anywhere between Unique and Minor Production that is appropriate for a roleplay.

So, you shouldn't run into an issue unless you try to sub units of 50 NPC's all equipped with the Phrik variant of this armor.

All the same, approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom