Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valen Event Live!

Bloodbath at Valen VI

The First Step is a Doozy [Dominion of Laree]

The events are live!

The Dominion is mostly about us getting on the planet and setting up. There's a massive storm in the upper atmosphere of the planet, making it difficult for ships to pass, and it's only going to get worse. So we're landing as many dropships and assault cruisers as we can before the storms make it near impossible to survive getting down to the surface.

From there, our plan is to head south and fortify cities along our path in preparation for the Sith assault. Gun emplacements set up, trenches dug, traps set up, civilians drilled with evacuation orders. Our aim is for the cities to be near empty before the Sith arrive and bog them down in the streets with trench warfare and door-to-door fighting.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
*Cracks knuckles and neck*
Well,you know what they say about the frying pan and the fire and then poodoo and fan. But I digress,let's get some killin done.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sexy. I hope to post later today. :D

Dominions require only 3 peeps. Battles require at least 5. If you want to have simultaneous dominions running planet-side? We can create 3 man teams and give them cities to grab. Or, just get as many people together and smash that post count to ribbons one at a time. *wink*

Both are possible ideas, Karen. If you want to grab a couple of folks and start a Dominion of another city, go forth and bring the glory and light of the Protectorate to the people of Valen.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sweet!

Looking for 2 characters who want to help OP take the tiny island of Benite*. Just Northeast of our starting location of Telin*. Thx. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Next post I plan on having our downed Cruiser unpacked and emptied out. Then I might move on to meeting a few of the local busy-bodies.

If anybody needs ideas or orders, Karen could always use the help. *wink*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Actually. I was thinking that the Leaders of Lareen City could be an elite group of Heroes leftover from the Science Mission that discovered this place. That way they know our tongue, our modern political climate, and the necessity of working together against foreign powers. It kinda kills the whole 'First Contact' scenario of a lost planet by a bit? But it sure could speed up our integration into society. Creating faster results with local leadership as we work to fortify the city.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom