Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update and such.

Well...I've been out of the loop.

That being said, alot has changed and it appears for the greater good of the Republic. That's fantastic. In-Character, however, Alderaan's position has not changed and with that comes a difficult decision (For some it might be rejoiced and that's perfectly fine.) Alyesa will be resigning from the Republic.

I'll type something up, but I'm going to focus on something Rebel-ish. Focus on Incom and what not and well to be honest, if no one shows interest in Incom products, then I have to do something drastic to boost that as well.

Either way, that is the position in which I'm taking OOC based on IC perspective. I mean, the structure has changed and obviously with new structure comes newly appointed people into new positions and such and I'm not disrupting flow. If she's approached, well then we cross that bridge, if Alderaan is freed one day, then again - We cross that bridge when it becomes an issue.

In regards to Aaralyn, the absent Sword of the Jedi. Going to have to think long and hard on this one. Maybe say she's been in dwelling on Dathomir. Unsure in the past month (?) or so how much IC time has officially passed but either way, Corvus has successfully completed her training and got promoted before I left due to IRL circumstances.

Anyways, that is where I am with really the two really involved pieces in the Republic structure and what not. Glad to see things are moving smoothly.

[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Corvus. Completed her training? Corvus? No, really. Corvus? Finished with training? Are you out of your mind? Master Rekali will always be her Master and Corvus will always find time to learn from her spiritual guide. Or just hang out and do pizza. Or shopping. Well no, maybe not shopping.

:) :) :)

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

So glad to hear that :)

And [member="Kana Truden"]...taken your advice! Thanks, I owe it all to you :blush:

1_by_corvusraaf-d88f5gk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom