Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming News (Oh and Band Stuff)

So starting in 2 or 3 weeks, I'll be headed off to the one and only disney world with our high school band once summer starts up because, as everyone knows, band is life. So at that point, I'll do my best to keep the posts coming, but I might be a bit slow. Thanks for you're patience and be sure to give a shout on this thread if you're in band or were in band at one point and let me know what you play or played. For me, it's all about that 1st chair trumpet life. Thanks again.
(Oh and on a side note, I'm now officially 15 so I'm a big kid now. No more freshman life here)

It sounds like your band does the same thing mine does, with the trips. We go on ours once every four years, so I have to wait one more year until I'm a senior. First chair clarinet since freshman year for me. Have fun on your trip, and keep it up with band. :)

[member="Mark Sage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom