Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Dominion

Hey Ravens,

I'm working on writing a thread for our Dominion of Makeb. And I wanted to ask you guys, is there anything you'd specifically like to see happen in this Dominion?

Full disclosure: This is the first Dominion that I'll be writing for the forums. So I'm very open to ideas. I want to make this as fun and as fitting for the Ravens as our other threads. I have some rough plot points already outlined, but I can definitely add your ideas into them.

So any ideas, advice, warnings, anything else you guys think I should keep in mind when writing this?

I want to have objectives and opposing forces. I have two opfor characters.

I see taking over a warehouse or mining station as critical.

Taking the starport is critical.

What else?

Could be a street gang on the surface, anti Raven.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Kara

K
[member="Colap Ticon"] makes a good point. Defiantly go for critical and major advantage points first. If need be I can help coordinate given info I can gain on the planet itself. Same goes for the idea of an anit- Ravens opposing us, or at least some type of defense.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Always is a good idea to list objectives, and have multiple of them. That way we disperse members even more, have smaller groups, and have even more posts incoming as each and every member works rather than does other things. Here are some objective and opposition scenario suggestions:
  • Elimination of Makrin Creeper colonies/nests to achieve favor with current government.
  • Seizure of key mining facilities through lethal force or legitimate reasons.
  • Establishment of other buildings such as: factories, shipyards, secondary headquarters buildings, etc. Could also work in spacial environments.
  • Hostile takeover of the capital and government (Makeb Business Capital).
  • Lethal elimination and extermination of current criminal organizations/syndicates.
There are many possibilities. Just make sure that they're something lots of people would like to do and that there's multiple objectives.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

This is what I do to Black sun interests!

starcraft_terran_nuke_rider_poster_by_prolificpen-d5381bx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom