Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Dominion Plans?

The new map update made some drastic changes to the map, so I was wondering about what the new dominion plans are.

There's now a huge gap where the TU was before and it contains many many tactical and canonically important planets, so I was wondering if there's any plans to go that way as well. With Naboo opened up, I believe that would be a fantastic dominion.

And from there on, maybe on to Maramere and from there to either Christophsis or Geonosis? It would border a rather large area of land then (depending on how the map would be edited), which we could fill with tier 1 and tier 2 dominions, perhaps?

Just throwing in some thoughts as I currently do not know about any further plans. :p

That's correct. We need to finish the dominion of the planet with no vowels and then tier 3 Nabok. I know Theed Hangar CEO, [member="Ajira Cardei"], has expressed interest in it as has the Queen of Naboo, [member="Andromeda Versai"]

Soleil Ishtar

S
Yes. T3 Naboo.

Also, I would recommend that our Dominion policy is T3 every dominion. I welcome any chance of rebellion and we might as well go big. Make it a T3 a month thing but campaign style.

I'd love to be able to work with the space wild west of the upcoming Kathol Outback too for this. We'd be able to help each other and just have a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom