Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Company Project Standardizations

I know this has been the most asked question in regards to companies.
  • What is a major project?
  • How much dev do i have to do per tier?
  • What counts? What doesn't count?
  • Do invasions count as dev? Do dominions?

The Factory admin along with the factory staff will be disclosing a standardization on company major projects soon.

If you have any questions concerning major projects please post them here so that we can consider what else needs clarification with them.

Thank you.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Cira"]
Presumably a Flagship development thread conducted by a company for a major faction (shipwrighting and such) would qualify or fall into this standardization?

I'd prefer we not have a standard of "x amounts of posts" because the truth is.... I make clothing. For a real life clothing company opening up new stores or putting out a new line could be a large project. While I intend to do more because it's star wars it's all relative. And I'd rather not get held up with more rules that don't and can't apply to every single situation.

Ember Rekali said:
[member="Cira"]

Am I safe in assuming this is a standardization and not a radical increase or decrease in difficulty?

Be the same standards I adhere to when judging, but making them known.

Also answering questions in regards to service companies and tech subs as major projects with no dev.

Damian Starchaser said:
I'd prefer we not have a standard of "x amounts of posts" because the truth is.... I make clothing. For a real life clothing company opening up new stores or putting out a new line could be a large project. While I intend to do more because it's star wars it's all relative. And I'd rather not get held up with more rules that don't and can't apply to every single situation.

This also goes for service companies and elaborates what options they have.

So, I have Merr, and I added droid manufacturing. Would something along the lines of a an AI assassin/slicer droid with built in No-Shows and Personal Cloaking army be considered large?

Avarice said:
So, I have Merr, and I added droid manufacturing. Would something along the lines of a an AI assassin/slicer droid with built in No-Shows and Personal Cloaking army be considered large?
Basically a company project is used to create, produce, or service something that would have a sizable impact on the growth of your company.

For the development of these projects, the production, possession, or the service of the project must be the thread or threads major focal point. As always, these numbers are flexible, they are just a general guideline.

Typical projects based on tier level and quality for tier 4 have been 80~100 posts. This is also including service companies.

So if one uses a tech sub for one big thing or several subs for an over all area of a line of growth, it's relative dev to create that should match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom