Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Under-Barrel Disruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under-Barrel Disruptor
Intent: After-Market Attachment for Modular Weapons
Development Thread: If Necessary
Manufacturer: ArmaTech Combat Systems
Model: Mk1
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Blaster Components

Classification: Disruptor
Size: Handheld
Length: 20 Centimeters
Weight: 3 Kilograms
Ammunition Type: Power-Cell
Ammunition Capacity: 8 (Power-cell)
Effective Range: 5 Meters
Rate of Fire: Semi-Automatic
Weakness:
  • Limited Ammunition: The Powercell is expended in only eight bolts
  • Limited Range: Infinitesimal Range compared to every other weapon, it is designed for close-quarter use only
Description:
This weapon is effectively a DX-2 Disruptor pistol that has been redesigned and reworked in order to be placed on weapon rails as an auxiliary weapon for troops on the ground, rather than be a side arm or stand-alone weapon. It features a dedicated power-cell, meaning it does not draw power from the main weapon system, but it must be replaced separately increasing the reload time of the over weapon. It is short range, but high powered, sometimes known to disintegrate targets at the molecular level, making it a perfect secondary weapon.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DX-2_disruptor_pistol

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco Vereen said:
Ammunition Type: Blaster Gas
  • Power cell or Energy cell would be more appropriate here as an ammunition type, given its' low count, and the type of weapon.
After that I'l approve this, with the clear understanding that this can not disintegrate PCs without their direct, express permission, nor can similar devastating damage be imposed without said writer's approval.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
I don't like disruptors. I think they're probably the strongest weapon in Star Wars, as such i am going to ask you to please be careful with this.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom