Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Opportunity Among Friends

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay sat at her desk in her office, sipping her tea as per usual. A datapad rested in front of her. She was proofreading a message before sending it. There was a lot on her plate right now, but it won't always be that way. This was just to get things going and off the ground. Construction was underway for a special structure meant to house hundreds of people with plenty of offices.

A Senate Hall.

It would be a while before the building was finished and filled with people. Commenor's reach covered only a dozen planets, with allied planets and governments on top of that. Will they expand even further? Who knows? But it was best to plan for that possibility.

So there were seats that needed to be filled. One of their allied planets was Iridonia. She had two friends from there, [member="Krest"] and [member="Darth Lykos"] . Last she knew, Krest ruled over that world and she couldn't take him away from it. So it was to Lykos that she had sent the message:

~Greetings,

I wish to see you at my Palace outside of Chasin City. I have a job opportunity for you that I'd rather discuss in person. Please let me know if you're interested and when I can expect you so that I can let my security staff know.

Kindest regards,

Lady Kay Arenais
Queen of Commenor
Chancellor of the Commenor Systems Alliance~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom