Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh oh? No turbolasers left (Open to any turbolaser vendors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boss, I have grave news for you" the shipyard foreman told Charzon in her office. "There are no turbolasers left in out inventory. To compound the issue, our turbolaser supply contract has expired; how are we to deliver the ships the Banking Clan has ordered from us?"

"I understabnd your concern, and that I agree with you that the Banking Clan wouldn't like their ships to arrive to them without the number of turbolasers they paid for. But let me count the ships we delivered against the turbolasers these ships have, shall we?" Charzon said while taking out a spreadsheet of the ships delivered against the total number of turbolasers times the number of ships specified in the contracts. "Is the problem also one of quad lasers or point-defense lasers?" Novroskis required nine triple-tube turbolasers each, Bowsers required two dual turbolasers, Kameks required four double turbolasers, Saculs required six double turbolasers. There were no Bowsers or Saculs on order, the Kamek-class was not yet approved for sale, five Bowsers were delivered already, and yet Star Tours is rumored to exercise some options for Bowsers soon... the main problem was the Banking Clan order. 28 ships were due for delivery and the other customers ran through the initial supply of 100 triple turbolaser turrets.

"The Pullmans and the Zambonis are unaffected because quad lasers are not the issue here; this is strictly a turbolaser issue. We do not have any double or triple-tube turbolasers left. Get us some turbolasers!"

"I have opened the process for bidding on the turbolaser supply"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom