Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two New Staffers...ish!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
347cw7m.gif

[member="Maria Natalja"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Nice one guys!

To clarify for those who may have wondered why Sarge is "coming back", I consistently urge all veteran Staff members to take vacations while retaining their positions. Being Staff is sometimes stressful and wears on your patience, so I require that my guys consistently recharge their batteries when they're smart enough to realize they need charging. On the average, the Staff Team operates at about 80% capacity at all times due to accounting for IRL issues and stuff. Sarge is just the most recent example of a Staff Member taking a vacation.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
*realizes is now the only NPC judge*

*laughs evily*

Still waiting on those NPC's you were going to make and built up the hype for. Now get to bring all problems to you ah this will be fun.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Fabula Cavataio"] she isn't factory she is codex admin but yeah [member="Valeria Aetani"] go relax on vacation and have some fun. Or catch up on threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom