Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two New Administrators

@[member="Alna Merrill"] and @[member="Darron Wraith"] have been chosen after much debate to be our two newest Administrators.

While chosen for various reasons, they are a reflection of what I look for in a Staff member, and a reflection of the ideals I uphold here for the community at SWRP. While they will make mistakes, and are possibly at fault for past transgressions, they have been entrusted with ensuring a continued fun atmosphere here at SWRP.

As they both begin their 1 month long trial run, I wish the best of luck for both members as they help us herald this new "post-apocalyptic" SWRP. ;)

Jacen, remember what I told you to tell the Staff: I find your lack of Dranok disturbing.

Anyways, great job buddy! I know you'll do well. Just don't let all that power go to your head when ol' Torj harasses you about the Colts. Keep up the good work my friend.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom