Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Lightsaber Resistant Materials?

Matreya

I remember this being a no no, save for like armorweave etc. But since I have made my moderate return I noticed some stuff was being approved with more than one.

Is there any chance I can get a link to this now being approved? Cant seemed to find one.

Also, second question, we still use wookieepedia for our basic information?

[member="Lord Daemos"]

Lord Daemos said:
I remember this being a no no, save for like armorweave etc. But since I have made my moderate return I noticed some stuff was being approved with more than one.

Is there any chance I can get a link to this now being approved? Cant seemed to find one.

Give me a moment to double check with the current Factory Admin. It did indeed used to be an 'unspoken rule' in the factory, but at another point it was done away with. I'm also aware of a few approved submissions that have multiple lightsaber resistant materials in them. So... I don't think it's currently an official or enforceable rule, but I'll point the FA to this thread and make sure you walk away with the answer you need.

Lord Daemos said:

More than ever before, actually. We use existing SW Chaos submissions in addition to canon sources as the basis for our rulings on submissions. Where once the general consensus was that canon technology was inferior to submitted technology due to the massive progression in years between most canon sources and the timeframe of SW Chaos, the current standards within the Factory is that such opinions are not valid.

Lord Daemos said:
Is there any chance I can get a link to this now being approved?
Only in rare instances are two restricted materials allowed per submissions, but its all dependent on why. If it's cortosis blades being used on beskar armor, we'll allow it. If it's a cortosis-beskar alloy.... you're going to get denied.

Don't blend restricted materials, and it'll be possible to use them on two seperate parts of an item. Get ready to do dev threads tho.

Yes to your second question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom