Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two friends and some tea

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Other than her tiger Abby Mit was the closest thing to a friend that Vivi had, though how the two had met when Viviane spoke to him and complimented on his hair color and the two had just struck up a conversation from there.

(( >.> that should work XD ))

lordmitmar

[member="Viviane Thénardier"]

"Hello Viviane." Mit said, walking up to the girl. "I see your doing well." He tipped his hat in greeting.

((haha yeah))

lordmitmar

"I'd like a drink, tea is fine. You could give me a tour of this place, I don't come here much." Mit said

" Sure id be happy to " Vivi said " have you meet my tiger Abby before?" she asked looking at him for a moment before she looked around the room for her Tiger.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"No, I dont believe I have." Mit said, following Vivian's gaze. "He won't eat me?" he said with a grin.

" no she won't eat you... ABBY!!" she called out a few moments later a white tiger with only stripes on her tail walked in " There's my sweet girl" Viviane said kneeling down and hugged the tigers neck.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit whistled, "She sure is a beauty." He said, a grin spreading across his face. "I see I'm not your only friend!"

" you can call me Vivi or Viv if you want.. no need to call me that im not my sister" she said laughing softly before headding off Abby walking along side her.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"I've never seen one like her." Mit said, "You think she would maul me if I tried to pet her?" He grinned.

lordmitmar

"It does make her beautiful. So, how about a drink?" Mit said, turning to Abby he gingerly patted the tiger.

" Sure " Vivi said smiling as she patted Abby on the head before looking at him " we could go out the the gardens if you like or maybe the dining room." she said

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom