Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training in the Courtyard (Open to all)

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Tyluko walked into the Voss courtyard, ready to train for the day. He had begun to accept that he had been most likely getting a little rusty in terms of his combat. After the grueling Midvinter campaign, Tyluko had been taking some time to himself on his home world of Mon Cala in an attempt to heal his mind,body and soul. As he walked into the courtyard he smiled as he felt the cool breeze blow gently against his face. He paused for a moment to fill his lungs with fresh clean air. As he continued to walk into the courtyard he noticed his droid Oomy pacing the courtyard inspecting a group of training droids. The B1 meticulously looked the droids over making sure they were in order for the training session. Tyluko couldn't help but smile at his loyal companion.

"Good morning Oomy" Tyluko said with a bow.

Oomy perked up as he heard the voice of his master, turning his metal chassis to face him. "Hello Master! You look well rested, which is important for you to do well today " ​He said as he gestured to the droids behind him.

"I have modified them to help us in todays exercise, they will work along side me to test your skills. They have been programed with a variety of training protocols so that I may test your abilities in the most effective way possible."

The droid considered it his primary duty to protect Tyluko and to help him in his training to be a Jedi Knight, he would do whatever he could to help ensure success.

So it seemed a pupil was going to train with a droid today. Jake had noticed the blue skinned alien and out of sheer boredom decided to see what the young lad was up too. Honestly the Knight had nothing better to do. He had just finished his own self-training session in the lightsaber style of Makashi. Though he hadn't mastered it yet like he had others, the Knight would get there eventually.

But why was he training with a droid? Where was his Master? Quietly Jake walked up to the young man, and what appeared to be his droid, all while perking a brow.

"Hello." Jake said. "I am curious as to why you train with a droid and not your Master? I'm certain your Master has more skills than this mechanical device."

Jake then looked about, "Exactly what were you attempting to practice today?"

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]
[member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom