Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training and Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
figured we'd have a little chat about this. First off, does everyone have a trainer? If not, post here about it and we'll get you sorted out.

Second, our training forum is meant for your training. All your training, location on the planet is completely irrelevant. On the other hand, all trials are meant to faction threads as they aren't meant for just you and your trainer. For example, your Trial by Ancestors is primarily attended by your training, clan mother and the clan mother of opposite alignment (For all lightside clans, that Petra as the Nightsister Ma'tra, for all nightsisters, that either myself of Inara Ka for the time being). If you're trained by the Ma'tra of your clan, then the trainer and the Clan mother are the same person.

At the same time, as the first bit of all trials are public events, secondary attendants of the event can be just about anyone from the clan. Second bit is the test(s) meant for the initiate or spellweaver to pass so they can truly take on the next step.

That would be the short version. The long version is in the important information forum. If anyone has any questions about the process, you're more than welcome to ask them here :)

@[member="Apollymi Djo"] @Brownwyn @[member="CreationX"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Inara Ka"] @[member="IxChell Kai"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member="Pai Ling"] @[member="Petra Cavataio"] @[member="Ragnar Wulfe"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Taleen"] @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] @[member="Viho Hawk"] @[member="Ysanae Vela"]

This makes no sense. Why would an elder of the opposite alignment be in a Trail by ancestors?

There is no reason for a nighsister to be part of an Allyan tradition / trial and vice versa. You are bleeding lines together that is not canon at all in the essence of Allyan Magic.

Tolerating Nightsisters in a meeting because of having to counteract major issues like offworlders is one thing; having them involved in our ceremonies/ trials/ or anything alignment based is another.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
~ cuts the tension with her finger ~

I agree just because both sides agreed to a truce doesnt automatically make them bffs. theres a fine yet distinct difference between tolerating and accepting :)

Hmm. It had nothing to do with being bffs, it was a thing of balance in an initiate's rise to me the way I read it. Guess I'm the only one.

We'll be moving to a more general type of promotions from which the clans can do what they find fits their clan best. There however will still be a ceremonial part and a testing part, as before, thus a formal faction thread in essence. Just simpler guidelines, easier to be adjusted by each clan, be it allyan or nightsister.

From my understanding, there was a discussion and those that posted love it - The Discussion Thread - so I see no problems with what we have. I had more to say but it wouldn't have help the situation. I'll just say this, if the over all end game for WoD is an united culture. Then it would not be uncommon to have members from both sides of the coin be involve is key things. BBF's takes time while forced-BFF only takes a moment. ;) <3

Love,
Crazy Grandmother of WoD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom