Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trainer/Trainee Request Thread

Seekers of the Rift members, I've noticed an apparent lack of any official system where an initiate, or an acolyte, may find a Masters without barraging the discussion forum for a Master request when one might not even be available.

Likewise, Masters might be looking for someone to train but might not look in the discussion forum as often to find these masterless initiates.

In order to encourage a more formalized system to knight those members who have proven to provide a great deal of effort, this thread is being created to see what trainers are available, and to see just how many initiate or acolytes are looking for training.

Now, you might go in here to search for a long term master, but you might also just be looking for a lesson under one. Masters may choose if they are lesson based, or if they are looking for a dedicated underling.

-------------------​

Trainers:
  • [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]. Lessons only. Not always active, and known to go a full week without response (typically when busy with school). Nontraditional, students will be subject to brutality, and learn through this experience (or die). Not a teacher of techniques.
  • [member="Enoch Zambrano"]. Friend-o. Active and ready trainer for lessons or for dedicated students.
  • [member="Naga Itesak"]. Active and ready trainer at most times, adept in makashi and shii-cho, stealth, sith lightning, necromancy, basic mentalism, and illusions.
Trainees:
  • [member="Evor"]
  • [member="Tura"]
  • [member="Ebon"]

Organized Trainer & Trainee Groups:
  • ?
-------------------​
Please respond below if you are a trainer or a trainee looking for some RP. If you are trainer, give a short outline of what you can offer. Anything from availability, experience or techniques, lessons only or searching for a dedicated student, etc.. If a Trainer decides to take on multiple dedicated students, or recurring lesson takers, please inform me of these organized groups below.

Happy training! :)

Trainees, feel free to PM or just straight up ask Master's here if you need training.

There is also nothing stopping you from forming a training group composed entirely of a acolytes or initiates. If you finish, I'll act as your OOC Master or one of the other active staff and we'll promote you :)

Rapax

R
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] Put me up for trainer im up for threading mostly anytime.

I can teach adept level makashi, Stealth, Lightning ,Necromancy, Basic mentalism and illusions.

[member="Boo Chiyo"], [member="Javik Quar-Kai"], [member="Darth Zola"], [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Token Waters"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Damien Daemon"], [member="The Traveler"], @Other Masters

Yo, are any of you fools trainers by any chance? :)

Rapax

R
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] can you add i know some shii-cho as well please i forgot to mention that

Rapax

R
when ever the guys responsible for changeing my tags and name decide to do taht yeah ....mythos knighted me yesterday [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

If you want, you can put me down as a Trainer now too for all the lightsaber forms, most importantly Ataru and Makashi, along with more rare skills like Teras Kasi and Jedi enforced piloting from years as a member of the Jedi Starfighter Corps.

I can take on both long term students and short lessons, but consider short lessons as spars with lessons in them. Brutal fights that will teach the pupil something in the long run, and some moderate skill as they fight.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Being that Boo's 11-12 years old, I can't see him training anyone. I don't really see him as a "knight", more like just a powerful initiate.

If people have specific ideas or requests that would involve my character, I'm open to potential roleplays... but Boo's really kind of an odd duck, even when it comes to the Primeval.

Hello my new friends, here I am seeking a master to train me in all the ways of evil.

I have had the barest amount of training under the great @Dredge. So I know how the basics of swordsmanship (Stick them with the pointy end.) and with effort I can shoot fire from my hands in only the most basic of ways.

so please if any one wants to teach me I want to learn.

Matreya

Yep I am. This can be my description:

One time students, or bound acolytes. Aggresive teacher! The student will learn, though may get burned! Avid mentalist, with average to adept knowledge in basically every branch of the Force (No Spells, or Sorcery). High tier Alchemist, and martial artist; main skills in Trakata, Ataru/Juyo, Teras Kasi, but also has spent many decades (ic) learning as many martial arts and forms as he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom