Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament of Heresies

| [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Krennic Drakkar"] | [member="Alkar Morgoth"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] |​
So I contacted the people tagged in this opening post because they expressed an interest in becoming my Apprentice, or in the case of one of the individuals tagged, I expressed an interest in you taking that position if they wanted it. It is later than I wanted it to be, but now I have the time to roleplay this out, if you're all still interested in roleplaying.
I present to you...
The Tournament of Heresies
f50ff231a061.jpg
This tournament will be an all vs. all tournament in a single thread DMed by yours truly.
The victor of the tournament will claim the Holocron of Heresies.
They will also become my Sith Apprentice.
If you are reading this, and are not one of the people tagged, then you can sign up below. You will need to be a Knight or below to sign up. There is an additional three spaces available, but more can be opened up if I do not hear a response from the tagged people above in the next three days.
The Tournament of Heresies will begin on the 8th of May, 2017. It will last until a clear, defined winner is established or until all contestants agree to pull out. If necessary, an RPJ will be called in to decide the winner if contestants disagree with my DMing of the thread, but hopefully I will be able to moderate my own tournament without staff interference.
I'd wish you luck, but those who follow the dark side create their own.

Sign-ups:
  1. [member="Zayden Madera"]
  2. [member="Joon"]
  3. [member="Drios Rapux"]
  4. [member="Krennic Drakkar"]
  5. [member="Alkar Morgoth"]
  6. [member="Adron Malvern"]
  7. [member="Doctor Bramhall"]
  8. [member="Phar'ra"]
  9. Space available.
If you do not want to compete, then please tell me, and I will remove you from this list. All competitors will need to respond in three days, or I will remove you from the list. There are three spots currently open for other competitors to stick their claim.

[member="Doctor Bramhall"]

"When confronted by an individual stronger than them, the weak would often resort to cunning in order to surmount their enemy. They would collude with other like minded individuals in order to take down the strong, and then they would turn on each other, until one sole individual was left in place of the strong. Through their cunning, they would defeat their insurmountable opponent." -- Darth Bane.

Matreya

Hm. Fight for a right to be an apprentice. Very Sith, I appreciate.

All of the losers though are welcome to come to me, I will teach the same things found within the Holo, and then one day we can have 8 Master apprentices vs her one.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA *choke* *cough* *feint*

[member="Atheus"]

That's because Darth Nox didn't absorb the soul of Darth Andeddu.

[member="Doctor Bramhall"]

No, it doesn't matter.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

I'll be in touch.

| [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Alkar Morgoth"] | [member="Doctor Bramhall"] | [member="Phar'ra"] |

Hey guys, just a quick update. I was out all of today, otherwise I would have replied to the peeps who already posted. I initially didn't post because I wanted to give time for the others who hadn't yet to post in the thread, so that combined with the fact that I wasn't in front of a computer for much of today, means that this thread has been massively delayed, and I can only apologize to the people who already made their first posts in the thread for the wait.

With that being said we cannot wait for other people to post anymore, so if you haven't posted by tomorrow then your window has been closed and we'll have to move on without you. For everyone else who I have made wait I will try to DM the thread to my best ability, at an orderly fashion following tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom