Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Of Five Dunes OOC

Tournament music
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDmHN-_ytc[/video]
Note: This was a past project that never took off, but with the resurrection we'd like to relaunch this as well. Happy reading..

Arena_Stnadoff.gif

Hello Everyone!

The might Hutt Cartel are celebrating their wealth and prosperity in the Kessel Sector; with a gladiatorial arena known as the Tournament Of Five Dunes, at the White Palace.

The Hutt Cartel is now willing to pay the buy in fee for any contender as their official sponsor, just follow these easy steps and take a loan out with the Cartel.

Loans

"Do you have what it takes to be the champion of the pit, do you have what it takes to be the best!"

PVP Writer Count: 6/16
Fighters:
[member="Julian Solo"]
[member="Triam Akovin"]
[member="Cryil Lynn"]
[member="Ermac Laith"]
[member="Jynx"]
[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Beast Writer Count: 1/5
[member="Davin Skirata"]

Objectives: Assist The Host's Of The Arena - OR - Fight In The Arena.
When? Undecided
Rules:
  • 16 fighters maximum.
  • 1v1 duels.
  • Fighters decide on type of combat - OR - close combat will be pitted against close combat, etc.
  • Can only use Force against another FU.
  • No Stim boosts allowed.
  • Fighter ends when one fighters gives up, feints or dies.
  • Must pay a buy in fee of 50,000 credits.
Sponsors:
  • Optional.
  • Must pay buy in fee.
  • Responsible for having fighter at arena.
  • If fighter doesn't make it to fight, they must pay fee of 10,000 credits.
Prize:
  • 1st place - 1,000,000 credits.
  • 2nd place - 500,000 credits
  • 3rd place - 250,000 credits.

Beast Duels:
  • If you sign up for a PVP battle, you cannot sign up for a beast battle.
  • Only 5 writers.
  • Prize is only 10,000 credits.
  • 5,000 buy in fee.
  • Beast will change depending on the strength of the fighter. e.g. a force user with their saber will verse something like a rancor, while someone who spent their lifes savings to get a second hand pistol will only verse something like a Nexu.
Also if there is anything you are unclear on please tell me either PM or post it in the thread.

Verret

Injured Swordsman & Owner of Keller Enterprises
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

I could join, maybe assist the hosts of the arena and sponsor a fighter, as Verret is unable to fight on his own at the moment, so the next best thing would be to get someone to fight.

Are you sure the starting date is right though? Both the month and the day have already passed.

I want this to have more attention.

Sign me in for the PVP part of the tourney, and I'll sponsor another competitor to enter as well, so that somebody new can join in for free hopefully to get recognized :)

Verret

Well at least you came back and replied :p.

And I would assume I decide who to sponsor in this discussion, so the actual thread won't get bogged down.

Seems cool but Cryil is slightly to injured to fight as of this exact minute but depending on when it is sure my injures arn't that bad. Mark me down as a possible. Even if I go broke trying lol but the chance to get 1 million credits is to good to pass up

Verret

In that case I shall announce now that I will sponsor fighters in this event, so long as they are capable :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom