Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touching down on Fondor

Hello.
I just joined yesterday at the request of my friend (Nyos Val). I am new to forum based RPing, but by no means am I new to RPG's and Star Wars.
And suggestions would be most welcome.
I am not sure where I should begin my first post. My Bio leaves off with me on a transport about to touch down on Fondor.
Any help would be appreciated.

First off. Hello! welcome to the Omega Pyre/The Protectorate.
Second, If you are on Fondor, anybody can be there, I am probably the most active character in OP other than @[member="Cira"] If she helps you then it will probably be one of her Many alts. I can, but you won't get to talk much to be because I don't talk back, or at all. And it matters on what sort of job you want for your character.

@[member="Zero"]

Most of us are active.

@[member="Axle Sourn"]

As far as how your story proceeds, that's up to you. You can run each thread into one another, beginning-to-end. If you want to be employed by the military, you can always try and seek an audience with the Lord Protector. If you want to go the merc route, meetings can be arranged.

Thank you all for the feedback. I am definitely interested in either military or intelligence work, as long as I can continue to develop my force training. I was thinking about starting a public thread about landing on Fondor and stopping off in a cantina, since it is a crowded place, anyone can be there. Plus, it is a good place to network. If anyone is inclined, feel free join in with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom