Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOR anyone?

[member="Kyra Sol"]
Ebon Hawk.

I'm in low activity, waiting for chapter 10 of Fallen Empire, but I'm still doing some missions to gather crates to blow up Star Fortresses.

Check out the main TOR thread to see my list of characters.

Jacota Fiik

This just isn't my day...
The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and Jung Ma for me. I'm on so many mainly thanks to a few random alts I made to play with friends who no longer play.

As for mains, I have a lvl 42 Sith Sorcerer and lvl 36 Powertech on Jung Ma and a lvl 40 Sith Juggernaut on Begeren Colony. I also have a lvl 20-something (I'd have to check) Jedi Sentinel and lvl 20 Gunslinger on Harginger. And then some lowbies of all the other base classes here and there. I play the game exclusively for the stories, in-game role playing, and companions so I've never found much of a drive to rush to level cap. Though this new expansion has given me enough of a push to start playing again. I could just take the lvl 60 boost, but that skips all of the character building and story leading up to it. I'd rather play my way there.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I know [member="Greifen Ren"] plays, but I forget the server.

I have always wanted a regular leveling/RPing group to play with, but never really found one. If anyone is interested or finds a good group, let me know and I might be persuaded brush off my copy.

[member="Avadreia Lacroix"] I play(ed) on Begeren Colony.

Been out of the game for a good 6 months though. Things have changed a lot and it would take me a little while to get back into the swing of things.

Ebon Hawk

Level 65 Sith Warrior ( Juggernaut ) - Rexus

Level 65 Trooper ( Vanguard ) - Dextis

Got a few others I abandoned/gave up all hope for...XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom