Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight, We Drink As Heroes

48caf1244fe4605f7c3f440222899951.jpg
Bent Lekku Cantina, Ryloth
The purge of Subach-Innes from the face of the Galaxy had been an immense success. The collaborative efforts on the part of the Galactic Republic, the Fel Imperium, and the Confederacy of Independent Systems had resulted in the systematic extermination of the company's holdings across the stars. Geonosis, Rothana, Kothlis, Tatooine, Hypori, Ryloth, Druckenwell, Charros IV, and Belkadan were all attended to by the efforts of CIS personnel. Onderan was handled by the Republic, and Bastion and Dubrillion were purged by the Fel Imperium. All in all, in the wake of the Sith Empire's downfall, cleaning up the Galaxy of those that supported the sordid entity was foremost on the list of many nations throughout the known Universe, and Subach-Innes was amongst the first to fall.

Now that the company had been reduced to little more than a memory, the time came for celebration! As such, the Colonel who had orchestrated the strike to begin with, Isley Verd, had called all those brave men and women who had participated in the purge of the corporation to a spot on Ryloth. Known as the Bent Lekku, it was a cantina that served an excellent assortment of liquors and was the perfect place to revel in a victory. Of course, all the drinks this evening were going to be on the Mandalorian's tab and he fully anticipated needed a designated flyer to get him back to his home on Krant in one piece. However, getting absolutely, karking drunk with friends and comrades was an exceptional way to an evening...for tonight, they drank as heroes.

Being the first to arrive, the beskar-clad warrior strode over to one of the many seats at an elongated table and sat within it; then ordered himself a drink from one of the scantily-clad Twi'lek roaming about the establishment. "Corellian Whiskey, on the rocks." he said, then leaned back in his seat; waiting on the others to arrive.

• @[member="Gerion Ardik"]
  • @[member="Krest"]
  • @[member="Serenity"]
  • @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]
  • @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]
  • @[member="XV-265"]
  • @[member="Tycho Shorn"]
  • @[member="Marek Starchaser"]
  • @[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
  • @[member="CC-953 Oddball"]
  • @[member="Boone"]

Tycho Shorn's bank account had substantially more numbers in it after the sale of the cargo freighters. Commerce raiding proved to be quite a lucrative business if done right. Those who tread such a path garnered more than wealth. The Confederacy looked favorably upon such privateers. Many had become heroes in the public eye. Patriotic piracy, one might say.

Still clad in his gaudy white-gold version of Templar armor, Shorn lounged at the bar, sipping his drink and looking quite pleased with himself.

Calico sat slumped back in one of the nearby booths. A neon blue drink fizzled in his hands as he brought it up to his lips. The Commander seemed to have aged a bit, just another sign that the anti-aging cure needed to be found as quickly as possible. His gray hooded jacket made him look a bit less noticeable than the majority of the patrons, though his eyes were slightly narrowed as they darted around the room.

Sigma Squad was here. Kix and Tilt were busy testing their luck at a game of dice. Goon was busy talking up a storm with some Echani looking woman. Toph, the ever present, loyal son, was plopped down next to Calico in his booth. His eyes kept wandering on over toward some of the patrons up at the bar. "Go on son. Enjoy yourself, you did some real good."

"I promise I'll stay clean, buir." The clean shaven Commando clipped Calico on the shoulder, and turned to walk off toward the bar. Calico let a small smile slip: this was the way things should be. His gaze drifted up toward Isley and the Templar he had never met. It occurred to him that he kept very odd company these days.

@[member="Tycho Shorn"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"So then I was like Saaaay whaaaaaaat!" Private Oddball walked around the building bouncing up and down being his normal loopy self. Taking a few drinks he poured them on the ground then placed his bare feet in them sliding them out of his sandals. To be honest even I didn't know what he was doing but it was best left to oddball being oddball. "Then she was like! Nah I can't do it I love you!" as oddball sat In a corner booth talking to a wall be bobbed his head and smiled from ear to ear completely oblivious to what was going on. Looking over he spotted Calico and waved before opening his mouth completely and tossing a drink on his face splashing himself. "It burns..." he said calmly as the alcohol entered his eyes. @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

A short, tired laugh escaped Calico. Oddball was...well, Oddball. He shot one short glance at Isley and sighed. They needed to have a heart to heart later, or Calico's illogical worry was going to eat him alive. The Commander stood up, dusted off his jackets, and turned for the door.
"I have a meeting on Zenith Prime, ner'vod." He said toward Isley.
"Thanks for the drinks. Get a-hold of me when you're free."

With that said, the Grand Marshal strode on out of the bar. He might return later, he might not. He boarded the typical black-and-green-striped speederbike, and veered off toward the space elevator connected to the Ge'hutuun. He would relax later, it was time to settle into the new home. Hopefully, later, Isley would take a moment to talk.

Krest moved his way into the bar, stretching out. Man, that was an interesting day. But he runs into @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. "Wha.. Eh? You're leaving already? No no, you stay." He places an arm around his shoulder, pulling him back into the bar. Tonight was a night to celebrate deep into the morning.

Bluejay grinned at the sight of Krest attempting to drag Commander Calico back into the cantina. "C'mon sir, we need you to keep an eye on the troublesome ekae. Who knows what they'll get up to after a few rounds?" She coaxed, grin widening. And it was noticeable, for once, since Bluejay was wearing jeans, a blue shirt, and leather boots. "Besides, you helped blow up Subach, you're celebrating too."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Krest"]

Calico was subsequently dragged back into the bar by the Zabrak. He wore a small amused smile as the smell of alcohol and a myriad of other things welcomed him back in as well. "Another time, you two."

His looked over Bluejay and Krest. They needed to have some fun, he, well he needed to speak with a very important contact. "Look, I need to put a PSA together about that last op, and I'll swing back by, sound good?"

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Krest"]

"No. Usually he doesn't even show up." Bluejay replied, but she grinned at Calico. "Fair enough." She responded. "But you'd karking well better come back, or I'll buy a strill and store it under your bed."

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"Heh, why keep it under his bed? Put it in there with him instead." He grins, waving to @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. "Hurry on back. We'll keep your drinks empty!" He offers a wink to @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], setting his hands behind his head. "So how have you been eh Bluejay?"

M4N-SDD

M
Drinking. For flesh based lifeforms. The ingestion of liquid matter through the oral cavity, most often situated in the facial region. Most equitable to: oil change. Situation? Non combat. Subcategory: Recreation. Primary objective: None. Secondary objective: Aid in creation of calm environment. Engaging in secondary objective.

The 2.83 metre, three metric tonne droid made his entrance into the cantina by dipping his head under the doorway and shuffling his body through the space as best he could. There was litrle to no reason for him to be here - after all, he had no abikity or need to drink. However he was here. A deep, resonating metalic voice boomed from within him...

<DO NOT BE ALARMED. NON COMBAT MODE ENGAGED. ENGAGING IN SECONDARY OBJECTIVE. AIDING IN CREATION OF CALM ENVIRONMENT. DO NOT BE ALARMED. STAY CALM.>

Unfortunately for the bipedal destroyer droid, his voice didn't really do calm. Or relaxing. Or really anything to help people enjoy themselves. His vast size, large, battlescarred shield and heavy repeater also did very little to put people at ease. However as far as he was conserned, M4 was acting as the perfect host.

Calico couldn't help but roll his eyes. He huffed a quiet laugh, and turned back for the door. "I'll slot the strill and use it for a pillow. Have a good evening, ad'ike." With that, he made of for Zenith Prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom