Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tome Raider

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
Lehon
One Year Ago

It would just be a one week excavation. One week to delve into the secrets of Rakata Prime. Talia al Ghul, researcher and archeologist for S.A.A.T stood upon the sandy beach of what could only be called a graveyard.

A ship graveyard that is.

Landing upon the planet was a feat in on itself. Canderous Ordo said it quite plainly in his memoirs.

This world is… odd. It looks like a battlefield, but the environment is lush and green. Whatever happened here was a long time ago. I have seen many strange worlds in my time, but this world is stranger still. I don't like this place. Something happened… or is happening here and I don't like it. We should get out of here as soon as possible.

The planet was a technological graveyard.

But it was an archaeologist's paradise. Who knows what she would find. Guided by a wealth of information gleaned through several lifetimes of work, Talia came her with a purpose.

To discover more about the inhabitants as well as conduct a treasure hunt for some of the greatest artifacts known in the galaxy. Long lost, but she was sure they were here.

It would keep her mind busy from everything that threatened to loom over her, but it would be productive.

The hunt for the Temple of the Ancients and what manner of relics could be found left over by Darth Bane himself.

Perhaps, more importantly, details of the Sith Lord Sorzus Syn as well.

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
Day One

For the most part, my day has been spent in ensuring I locate a habitable base of operations. The jungle is thick, dense with growth. Constant rain and mist make it hard for my instruments to function correctly. Not to mention there is some kind of feedback that also is coming into play.

It took two hours to clear a suitable area, a former encampment. Abandoned long before the start of the Gulag Virus. Considering the lack of personal items, I would say this was not a rushed endeavour, but planned out.

More study would have to go through in order for me to determine the why. For now, I have settled in a small adobe home, setting up perimeter sensors for any of the wildlife. Notes from the datacrons of research from the scientists prior to the outbreak state that Lehon, or Rakata Prime as it is more commonly known, has a vast array of fauna. Some of it imported while others origins are unknown. One might think that the Infinite Empire might of had a hand with it, seeing as how they enslaved the local Force populations. But one cannot be too sure.

Rancors are a certainty, and extreme caution would have to take place in regards to them. Not to mention of a danger of the two legged kind.

Who knows what other types of sapients have also made a home on Lehon, perhaps also in search for any of it’s mysteries lost in the ages.

Darth Bane certainly wasn’t the only Sith to come here searching for answers. Darth Reven also took a pilgrimage to Lehon.

So it is not only relics of the Infinite Empire that I after, but those left behind by Sith or Jedi as well.

My notes suggest that the Temple of the Ancients is the best place to start. Daybreak on the morrow would see my purposeful trek to rediscover the temple, and perhaps it’s secrets anew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom