Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To you, I come

Rosa Gunn

R
Coruscant, the planet that never rests. It draws in the best of people with its bright lights and promises of success and it spits out those to weak to take it. Even as the republic's capitol it is still every man for himself, among the people and the politicians. Rosa's stomach twisted into butterflies as the transport descended into the atmosphere. It had been two maybe three years since she gave up her seat on the SIAC and vanished and she knew it wouldn't take long for someone to pick up on her return and for her to find holocams and reporters in her face as they bombarded her with questions, a fate she was eager to avoid.

Disembarking form the transport, she pulled her hood up as she cross the landing deck and hailed a speeder, handing the pilot credits to take her to the Jedi temple, with an extra for speed. Sinking low into the seat in the hope to hide her self she drew in deep breaths to calm her nerves drawing the stink of the planet into her lungs. A small laugh escaped her as she thought of how her mother would chastise her for hiding, she should be proud, hold her head high and let them think what they wanted.

If only it was so simple. A reputation was built on everything that people thought of you, to allow them think what they wanted to think without giving them reason to think it was how reputations were destroyed. Though why she was worried she didn't know, she had blown her own reputation out of the water by vanishing. The temple loomed above her suddenly and she sat up, her hood falling back allowing the wind to tug at her hair as the speeder came to a halt.

Without so much of a backwards glance at the pilot, she slung her bag over her should and slowly made her way to the foot of the temples steps. Stopping there she looked up at the huge building, remembering coming her once or twice as a child to see her father. She felt like she did back then, small and in awe of everything that appeared greater than her. something he said came to her then, tugging a smile at the corner of her lips; Every path to greatness, starts with one small step.

Rosa began to climb the stairs.

Orrin would be present at the temple. For his own reasons as he was a force sensitive being. He knew they wouldn't share their secrets with him, but he did figure that they would share a bit of their culture with him. He was armed, but only with his Zenkai blades. his usual armor was left on his ship as he wasn't expecting any sort of trouble from within the temple. Also he left his armor as a sign of good will. That he wasn't trying toinitiate any sort of negative goings on. His shoulders would roll back as he seemed to notice someone else there with him. A female whom he wasn't sure was sensitive to the ways of the Force. But it wasn't any of his concern. He was garbed in a pair of black boots that had a pair of loose fitting denim lke pants on. A long sleeved black shirt and asmal gi like top with a hood. All of his garments were black. The hood drawn up, though from time to time the right eye of his would give off a blue glow as he'd look around. Something he really couldn't help. Though he figured he'd at least start something of a conversation of th friendly variety.

"Hello."

Rosa Gunn

R
The temple inside was just as awe inspiring as its exterior and Rosa found herself smiling as she admire the architecture. She wandered through the temple in search of a Master or Knight she would recognise, that would know who she was and who her father was and could point her in the right direction of finding her own peace, or perhaps to offer her a place with them.

Someone addressed her as she passed them and she whirled round to look back at them, her suspicions rising instantly at the fact that his face was hidden in shadow. For all she knew, he could be a reporter, or someone in the employ of those that had killed her parents. She chastised herself for her thoughts, wondering when it was that she had become so paranoid.

"Hi," she replied, rearranging her face into a friendly smile. "Do I know you?" what she really wanted to ask was, 'do you know me?' but that was a foolish way to begin a conversation.

"No. I just figured I'd be rather polite. We've not met before. I was simply visitng to see if the Jedi would share some point of their wisdom with me. The culture I come fromis different, and I try to get as much culture and learn as much as I can while I have the chance to. Though, if you don't mind my asking, I was wondering just what it was that brought you to the temple? Are you in search of wisdom as well?"

Rosa Gunn

R
Try as she might, Rosa's suspicions did not completely fade and she found herself biting back a sarcastic remark at his response to her not knowing him. You did not have to meet someone to know of them, if anything it paid to know someone before you met them. Keeping a civil tongue however she replied "An open mind in this galaxy is a rare thing, there should be more like you." she looked up at the architecture once more pondering how best to answer his question without causing upset, and concluding that it wasn't possible.

"I am not in the habit of sharing my plans with strangers. My reasons for being here are my own, and that is all you need to know." She smiled in an attempt to take the harsh edge from her words.

Well the fake smile did nothing to take the edge off of her rather rude words. All she really needed to say was that she didn't wanna talk about it. But what was done, was done. With a slow shake of his head from one side to the next he'd keep his attention on her for the moment. His right eye lighting up and giving off a deep blue light, as it was a cybernetic enhancement rather than it being biological.

"A smile does nothing to hide the fangs of a serpent. Merely betrays its fangs. And it seems you are more correct than you may know. The known worlds could use more people like myself. Perhaps those that don't see themselves as so important.. Good day to you"

And from there he'd depart from her. Making it a point to attempt to move out of her line of sight pretty face while he went off to engage in his own activitiesof training and honing his skills with the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom