Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tier Growth Rules Update

Tier growth ruleset has been changed to V2 after discussion with administration and factory judges. Below are the updated contract requirements for advancement to Tier IV, Tier V, and Tier VI, respectively.

Darth Janus said:
Sign a contract with three more player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction OR a Tier V+ company.

Darth Janus said:
Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.

Darth Janus said:
Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Jacen Cavill said:
Thanks for making it super easy
Its not super easy :p People just have a few extra choices now, and if a deal doesn't make a ton of sense...Factory Judge still has the final say. So Daw Motors making a contract with BlasTech wouldn't make sense and if I put that up as one of my "contracts" I would expect it to be shot down. Why does an anti-military company need guns?
But now parts manufacturers can sell their parts and do business with the people that actually use them.

Gilamar Skirata said:
Its not super easy :p People just have a few extra choices now, and if a deal doesn't make a ton of sense...Factory Judge still has the final say. So Daw Motors making a contract with BlasTech wouldn't make sense and if I put that up as one of my "contracts" I would expect it to be shot down. Why does an anti-military company need guns?
But now parts manufacturers can sell their parts and do business with the people that actually use them.

Exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom