Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Thul Infantry Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Thul Infantry Company
Intent: To put down units I use, into the codex
Affiliation: House Thul
Availability: Common
Quality: C - Trained
Type: Infantry
Strength: 150 soldiers and officers
Description: This is basic unit used by House Thul, who has now started accepting mercenary contracts.
The company has hundred and fifty soldiers in them, this is made up of four platoons of thirty six, and a six man command team.
The command team consists of a
1: Captain
2: Medic
3: Radio Operator (2nd Lieutenant)
4: Staff Sergeant
5 & 6: Soldiers

Each platoon has thirty six men in them, three squads of ten soldiers plus a command group of six.
The command group has
1: Lieutenant
2: Radio operator
3: Medic
4: Sargent
5 and 6: Soldiers

The squads have a corporal and a lance corporal and eight soldiers

All wear MkII infantry Armour and have H.T.E Heavy Blaster Pistol and a MkII Infantry Blaster
17 of them have access to heavy weapons, that is 1 per squad one per command group.
Heavy Weapons to date are.
Heavy Plasma Caster
H.T.E. GL MkI
Thul Reaper
Disc Cannon
Links:

Elaine Thul said:
The company has hundred and fifty soldiers in them, this is made up of four platoons of thirty six, and a eight man command team.

Uhh, this adds up to 152, not 150. So I guess you can just change the number as an additional 2 isn't going to hurt anything.

Elaine Thul said:
13 of them have access to heavy weapons, from my list in signature

Please provide this in listed format in your application.

And just a bit of commentary. If you could, please write this out with complete sentences in your description. For instance:

Elaine Thul said:
Three squads of ten soldiers
plus a command group of six
The command group has

Please change anything in your submission that reads like this and alter it to be complete sentences. I.e. "Each platoon consists of three squads, which contain ten soldiers each, plus a command group of six individuals. The individuals in the command group include:"

Elaine Thul said:
13 of them have access to heavy weapons, that is 1 per squad one per command group.

So this is my estimation: You have 4 platoons. Each of which consist of 3 squads and a command group. So per platoon, right now, you have 4 heavy weapon soldiers. If you include the over arching command group, that comes out to 17 heavy soldiers. Unless you didn't mean to include the platoon command groups as having a heavy.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

I assume for those weapons you've listed for your heavies, your soldiers wont be lugging around more than one of those (2 at the most). Considering the weight, a good deal of them are basically ground mounted weaponry. So just keep that in mind when you utilize them.

Approved pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom