Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads/storys/etc

Hey, so just like the title suggest, Trinity here is in need of storys, friends, foes, etc etc. will she be swayed by the jedi? Or the sith? Perhaps she will remain neutral, and work as a mercenary. Hmm is anyone interested in something? Something that will make sense.

I've been wanting to roleplay with one of my lesser-used characters...

Does a child-like slightly hyperactive food-loving sentient bat sound good?

How about a florist peace-loving Wookiee who lives on Naboo?

How about a giant murderous elephant that lives on an unnamed planet?

How about a young Wookiee oby who ives alone in the Kashyyyk Shadowlands?

How about a slave boy abducted from his home planet that has no grasp on modern technology, and can't speak basic?

If you'd like to thread witth any of those characters, virtually anything you'd like, then I'm up for it. :)

[member="Trinity"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Mrrew's characters are exponentially more original than my own, but if you'd like to RP with your somewhat average Jedi, then I'd certainly enjoy a good story or two.

[member="Trinity"]

[member="Trinity"]

I have a couple ideas for characters of mine you can thread with... Either this one, who's a crazy guy who has two force entities in his mind, rather than his own consciousness, or a four-jawed lizard dude who hunts large animals for money and pleasure. they're both horrible flirts, but the second guy is the one who comes off as creepy...

Oka Osaa

[member="Trinity"]

I wouldn't mind doing a story. Of course.. I'd be keeping you from becoming a puppet of war by using my alt though. [member="Alask Osaa"]

[member="Mrrew"] Hey, yeah I could see something happening with the young wookie in the shadowlands, or the young boy that was abducted.

[member="Graxin Rade"] Alright, cool lets work up a story of some kind.

[member="Grayscale"] Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe I could see something happening with the Lizard guy.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Alright, cool. We can work something out.

[member="Oka Osaa"] Okays, lets work something out.

Well theres a cute wittle wookie boy in the shadowlands, some tyoe of hunting expedition could be cool. Just throwing something out there [member="Riv'Stak"]

[member="Inger Strömfire"] alright, which of your characters did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom