Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Who Seek Shall Find

[member="Polaris Sovereign"]

Manaan, the place where it started for Romeo, where it really started at least. Scars from the Sith still bared their fangs on the streets, buildings were still burned down...even a few burn marks from his own fires were present. Here, memories of Patricia seemed to flash back and forth like a bad headache. Had he really been so reckless back then? Still...Romeo found himself sitting on a bench, watching the people walk by, going on about their daily lives.

Sea salt filled the air with a pleasant, yet musky smell. Nothing about this place was relaxing anymore. Nothing.

The Dark Jedi leaned back, and closed his eyes. Today he wore something a little less flashy, and little more...civilian. Right now, to anyone not of the Force, he was just another guy, enjoying the sea breeze.

Still, something about being here made him focus, here he was in his prime. He knew what he had to do, but now, he had no direction, no objective worth going for. There was no plan of grand conquest, or galactic take overs, the Shadow Empire was gone, for the most part. A husk of what it had been. Romeo felt like he too was a husk of what he had been. No purpose meant no life.

Was this...depression for the man? Was this a side effect of being in a clone body? There was no telling, Romeo was fully unsure of who he was now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKNuZovuSw&ab_channel=Vivziepop
Who said you had to look rich when you're rich? A lot of people, in business usually. Polaris was no exception today, though she wasn't in her usual attire. No, not at all. Today, she wore her furry persona! White, blue tipped ears popped from clever headbands on her head, and a swish furry tail with a similar design wagged behind her with each step.
She wore a nice outfit, with tons of gold here and there, piercings on ears, lips, even one on the nose, bracelets, anklets, and by goodness she wore a red dress that fit her perfectly! Just like an icy wolf with a flaming spirit. A small hop to her step, she quickly made it down the streets as music blazed in her ears.
Without warning, she found herself sitting next to a strange man on a strange bench, and from there nodded her head wildly to the music, before taking out a small bud blasting of music, and holding it out. She had plenty of the tiny icicle looking things. "It's a good song, you should listen to it," She explained to the stranger she met less than a second ago.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

The Force had already altered him to a nearby sensitive, someone who could tap into the unknown powers of the darkside if they would but walk that path. Instead, he got a carefree spirit filled aura from this person, who looked....different in her ware. What was even stranger than this, was the sudden forcing of her music into his ears. He gently took the headphone, and placed it into his ear, wondering what exactly he was listening to.
It was...also different. Kinda like the party at Ponzy's he had to DJ at as a distraction for the Black Ties.

"It's...nice. Up beat, if not...lively."

Romeo was unsure who he was dealing with at this moment, all he knew was that something amazing was about to become of it.

Polaris slammed one of the buds into her own ear and loosely nodded her head to the beat, until it changed to another song. Same format, some style. Upbeat and loud. She bit her lip after a moment, then simply slid out a holopad from her pocket and turned off the connections to the music, downing them off completely. After a moment of digging her bud out of her ear, she slid it into one of the pockets of the case she put the pad in, then turned to the stranger with wide eyes, as if just noticing he was there. He was... cute! She wondered if he thought she was cute too. Normal teenager stuff.
"So you like black cherry ice cream?" She explained with a small sway of her hand, creating an almost invisible layer of black ice to fall in between them to better discuss her secret little language.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Lively, and upbeat was the best way to describe this person, this woman. Whatever she was doing on such a quiet place like Manaan? Maybe sight seeing for the war that once been here, and that would come again. It would always to come back. But, he was enjoying her company, it was refreshing for such a change of pace. Romeo was old, in soul, and young in body.

When she asked about ice cream, the black cherry kind, Romeo was about to answer her with a yes, till suddenly, there was ice cream...falling...from no where. Never before had Romeo seen such a use of the Force...least he hope this was the Force.

"How...how did you do that?"

With only a small smirk to feed her enthusiasm, she stuck out a tiny pale, and pointy tongue at the man to his surprise. "I showed you mine, show me yours!" She finished with a small giggle, re-doing her magic Force trick of sprinkling ice in the air, letting it dissolve on the bench as it melted away.
Polaris was excited to meet someone of the Force, just as she was about messing about. It certainly did make things interesting, a scene of change from the consistent shopping and running about, looking for adventure that never came.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo exhaled in relief that this was indeed the Force, everytime she called upon the power's ability, he could feel it flow through her. Cryo control, oh he had seen this before. What did she want to see? His own power? Which one? He held his own hand out, and watched her eyes light up with passion, thus making his own eyes lighten with his own emotions. A warmth began to rise form his palm, then suddenly a small flame.

"This is mine...I think...is that what you wanted to see?"

Romeo was for sure people were now watching them create elements from thin air. The flame flickered back and forth, then shaped into a small dragon coiling in his palm. He was master of the use of fire.

"Romeo Sin...I'm Romeo Sin."

Regardless of his fire, his voice was cold, but soft.

Polaris grew a happy grin on her face, starting to form a little dragon of her own in her hand, made of tiny crystallized pieces, all working together. After a moment of the dance, she shot it out at the flame in hopes they would dance together, spending her focus on it deliberately. "I'm Polaris. I think we can go somewhere else before someone comes up with a reason to sue us." She stood up with a small bounce of her tail and slid her holopad away.
Her footsteps immediately started down the road, back where she came. She didn't like too much attention. Not all the time.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

It had been a long time since Romeo had used his powers for...well the sake of it. Maybe it was time for a change, a real change, stop following old paths, and look for new ones. In his youth, well...his past youth, Romeo was a nomad. It was his nature. When the dragons began to dance, it died just as quickly has it had started as the young lady wanted to be somewhere else. She was already up and on her feet, moving to a new location, the same way she had came.

Romeo followed after her, her name, Polaris, she had said. Romeo noticed the tail, finding it to be cute, in a way. He wasn't sure right now. Yeah, he thought cute, it was a thing, but that was probably as far as Romeo would ever let that thought go. Who was Polaris? He had to find this out.

"I don't think this planet cares for that at this moment. Manaan is still healing from the scratches of the Sith."

He sped his pace up, till he was next to her side. He was much taller than her, and though he looked just as small, his body was pure muscle. Looking down at Polaris, he touched one of the ears. So it was fake.

"Where are you from Polaris?"

Polaris zoomed down the street with a little bounce in each step. She didn't care if people didn't care. Just a few notices was all it took for her to get kidnapped. As proven several times before, where the rescue was always the same, and the reward always took a chunk of her allowance that week. "Me?" She asked with a tiny chirp to her voice. She thought about it simply for a moment, then stopped in her steps and turned around to face the man.
"I'm a traveling business person. A hobo, if you will." She grinned happily, then turned back to go straight to the docking station.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

She was skipping, or hopping...one of the two, which made Romeo question her intentions. Such a carefree spirit. Polaris, to Romeo, was one of the most unique beings he had ever met. When she answered his question, as to being a hobo, he truly was confused now.
"Kinda young for a business woman. You do realize we are heading to the docking pads of Manaan....right? Are you planning to take me somewhere off world? I dont think I ever agreed to such a thing."
Romeo paused for a moment only to keep following Polaris further ahead. He felt he wasn't in any intimidate danger at the moment, and if he wanted to, he was capable of protecting himself. Not that Polaris seemed to pose much of a threat.

Polaris simply hummed her old tune she greeted the boy with, coming to stop after just reaching the gates of the docking station. "Nope. I just wanted to change! I don't care what you do, I just wanted to talk later!" She said with a chirpy tone, before immediately flipping her back to the dark Jedi, and continuing on her way to her light freighter.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom