Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Draclau has come to rule.

Greetings denizens of Chaos. If one of you could point me in the direction of whatever passes for Sith authority in these parts this Draclau would be slightly obliged.

*bows*

Ah my Empress, this Draclau is willing to serve. A Knight from the lost regions returned to take command of what remains of the Draclau.

OOC: Skorn was a Knight back on TGC but I dont really have any thread links to prove it and such. Malice Knighted him.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Welcome, friend. I hope to see you resurrect the old honors of the Draclau name.

OOC/ Tag me when you link your bio in the rank tab thread for transfer purposes, and I'll vouch for you. I've seen Skorn in action for a long time.

Sky Kerberos

Former Sith Conqueror
Ashin Varanin said:
Our families go way back - my grandfather and Malice were old frienemies.
And of course, Ashin's grandmother (*cough*me) & Malice were extremely close as well. :p

Welcome Skorn, I'm really happy to see the Draclau name around :)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Sky Kerberos said:
And of course, Ashin's grandmother (*cough*me) & Malice were extremely close as well. :p

Welcome Skorn, I'm really happy to see the Draclau name around :)
Define 'extremely'...

...WAS MY FATHER HALF SHI'IDO?

@[member="Sky Kerberos"]

Sky Kerberos

Former Sith Conqueror
lol :p

No...we never did that >< Come on, he was an elephant man, I'm definitely not into that!

Just fellow Horsemen, so we were like brother & sister--then I sorta tried to kill him (that's what I do to those I <3, just ask Shule), then we forgive each other (cause we are besta friends) and was the one to marry him off--maybe to your mom, Skorn? Which mother did you have?

@[member="Sky Kerberos"] An NPC one. :p

@[member="Erinyes Draclau"]

Siiiissssterrrr....I will come for you....but only once the Draclau name is back where it belongs.

*bats away Akio's hand and growls*

Ruling over his kind.

Also thank you for the welcomes.

Time to sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom