Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking of making a battalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a Battalion its called the H.E.D.T Heavy Emergency Defense Troopers
They are there for emergency battles that most troops cant handle however they are there to help defend important republic areas in pressing situations We will try to prevent the One Sith from getting another republic planet or killing another republic life that is our purpose

So I hope this is okay with you guys if it is I would like people to join

Welcome to the Republic, [member="Dorin Querin"].

Have you seen the Notable Army Units thread?

It sounds like what you're proposing would probably fall under the Phoenix Corps. Perhaps your unit would fall under them?

I'd recommend you get in touch with [member="Caid Centurion"] about to fully formulate your plans.

Caid Centurion

C
[member="Dorin Querin"] - welcome!

As Gir Quee mentioned, please visit the Notable Army Unit thread and post the specifics of your battalion there for review and approval. In the meantime, please drop me a PM on how you see your character progressing and your experience so we can make an appropriate rank determination.

[member="Caid Centurion"]

I think he would be a Lieutenant not a commander I think this character fits that role not the best leader ever...but he is pretty strong and smart he isnt the best at planning so yeah I think he should be a Lieutenant

Caid Centurion

C
Alright bro - I'll get you added momentarily.

Also...lowest officer rank in the Republic Army is Captain, so I started you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom