Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is but one penalty

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
Gkqla71.png

In Character Information
Under direct order from Grand Moff Palpatine and approved by the Empress herself, the Imperial Fleet is hereby ordered to confiscate any and all ships of the former Empire. Our first target is located in above the planet of Anloth. It appears as if a upstart admiral from Crina has taken it upon himself to try and begin his own Empire; declaring himself Emperor and rallying troops to his aid. It appears that most of his forces believe that the Empress was slain at Crina and the leadership with her.

These dogs must be dealt with permanently. At the moment it appears that they have only older Imperial model warships and most of them are still being repaired in orbit; thus are not combat effective. These ships are rightfully ours by inheritance and their acquisition is top priority. As such an Imperial Fighter Wing will be sent in system outfitted with TIE Hunters, Defenders, and Seekers due to their Ion Cannons.

The squadrons standing orders are to infiltrate the system and neutralize the operational star destroyers while they are at dock. Once this is completed, the main fleet can jump into the system and safely capture the docked vessels.

It is up to the squadron how they wish to proceed. They may simply disable the operational vessels or destroy them, their numbers are so little that their fate is of no concern to the Empire. As for any enemy fighter in the area, they are traitorous dogs and must be dealt with.

Order 5: There is but one penalty for treason. Death.

Additional Information

Qualified Characters: Imperial Starfighter Pilots

Opposition: TIE Fighters, TIE Interceptors, Laser Defense Satellites, Star Destroyer Point Defense

Rewards: Unique Ribbon Medal

Game Master?: No

Minimum # of Characters: 2

Maximum # of Characters: 8

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
Hey, Caius on my alt here. I'm very much down to tackle this with any pilots looking to start some rping.

I suggest with use this bad boy to sneak us into the system!

Sign on up We can get a max of 8 peeps according to the rules set out for this mission.

I'll add you in this post here. If someone wants to take on being squadron leader that would be sweet!

[member="Kara Runo"] - Bomber Pilot - Craft: TIE/IT Interdictor "Punisher" I'll be equipped with with 4 Flechette Torpedoes, 4 proton torpedoes, and 4 concussion missiles. Along with 16 Ion Bombs if we want to try and capture anything.

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Sweet! We'll start it up in a few days see if we can get others on board!

[member="IP-2489"]
[member="Usa'ar Obath"]
[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Consider this a poke at you other peeps I see on here!

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
Still the leader of Skull squardron right? If not I'll adjust post.

[member="Usa'ar Obath"]
Aside from me running with a TIE Punisher for funzies on this which of these TIE classes are you going to be using? I only ask so best to help my descriptions of your fighter from Kara's Point of View.

I'm rolling with your post about the Dawn Treader being involved. Since you stated you were on that vessel rather than the Slight of Hand. I went with that the Dawn Treader is going to be a distraction.arriving on the outskirts ofthe system on the other side of the base. While it might be a few posts until we are all dog fighting together it gives you the liberty to flex those Warbirds! Lol we'll have to make up a squadron number designation for them at some point to add to their notoriety as we progress!

Oh, woops. The ship isn't there, the ship is at its home port in Laekia. I just kind of randomly wander on with Jared's methods of thinking. I can roll with whatever, though if its claimed to be there we'll keep it now

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"

No worries, the big ole star destroyer will just remain in the background anyways since this a star fighter focused thread :lol:
All about adapting to the fun!

Yeah, Dawn Treader is more the platform for the Starchasers to have a home, plus it was a big part of the original story, so she doesn't really show up to fight anything, just kind of throws the Warbird Wing at things.

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"
Blarg I just posted but did a quick edit through as my interwebs are being stupid. Sorry if something seems choppy grammar wise!

[member="Usa'ar Obath"]

You are certainly allowed!

Have fun and don't scratch it, lol they aren't cheap! :p

Perfect! Like the post by the way on emphasising the introduction of the Dawn Treader and the slow integration into the Imperial Remnant! Great stuff! Tossing some TIE fighters your ways!

[member="SC-4486"]

Sweet!

Lolz!

Kara Runo

Callsign "Widow Maker"

Sorry! Been an outgoing weekend! I was honestly waiting for [member="Usa'ar Obath"] and [member="SC-4486"] to post unless they did on the previous page and I overlooked their tags... :mellow:

I jimmy up a post though since [member="Jared Starchaser"] has so kindly freed my little flight of bombers from their dance with those dastardly TIE/LNs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom