Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Zombies Are Coming!!!

zombie-apocalypse_c_648841.jpg

Nobody was sure how it first started. Some think it was a virus, others claim it was aliens, an act of God, or some secret government experiment. All anyone knew for sure was that is was the end of the world. It was simple, yet incomprehensible. The dead refused to stay dead. People panicked and fled the cities. It was chaos. The military tried to fight back, but it was nigh-impossible. They were trained for shooting center of mass, and every fallen comrade was another foe. It was two weeks of bloody fighting. Then…..silence. The cities were quiet except for the moans of the dead, searching for flesh. There were survivors of Z-Day, however. But there are a few who shouldn’t be here…..

Group 1:
[member="Eric-1224"] [member="Adenn Gra’tua"] [member="Kallion"] : Apartments

You woke up in a room not unlike one you would see in a Coruscanti highrise. It was a bit smaller and simpler, with more primitive appliances. Photos of the previous occupant and her family are on the walls. There is some food in the pantry, but not much. Eric wakes up on a couch. Adenn, on a recliner, and Kallion on the bed, tucked in the corner. None of you have any idea where your gear is, or even where you are. All you know is you shouldn’t be here, and you have a splitting headache.

Group 2:
[member="Noah Corek"], William Torrevaso( [member="Vulpesen"] ), [member="Canal Tal’Verda"] [member="Bella Thorn"] : Docks

When you wake, there is a breeze, and the tang of salt in the air. The roar of the waves helps jar you awake, but it does not help your headache. You see some empty shipping containers, abandoned forklifts, some still with pallets full of goods on them. Some small freighters peacefully bob in the water. It is almost serene, except for the dried blood that soaks many parts of the area.

Group 3:
[member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Teroch Gra’tua"] : Library

You awake inside the main library of the city. It is full of knowledge and wisdom, romance and adventure, wonders of the past and possibilities of the future. All written upon the pages of the books all around you. However, your headaches won’t be helped by reading, and certainly not by the open Star Wars Encyclopedia some careless patron left open on a table next to the one you are seated at.

Any Force sensitives, once they gather themselves, realize that this world is dead to the Force. They cannot sense nor use it. All of you have dreamlike memories of a shadowlike figure and a blast of bright light, and then you woke up here. You wear no armor and have no weapons yet. All you have are civilian clothes. Try to find other survivors and remember: the worst enemies might not be the dead...

GAME'S ZONES:

ZONES:
Apartments: These areas held many people, most of which succumbed to infection. There is loot to be found here, but many undead stand between you and whatever you can scavenge.
Park: The Park is full of trees, plants, some animals, and undead. This zone has fewer undead, but little of note, except the Community Garden project the citizens of Zariah started a few months back.
Train Station: Once a transportation hub for the citizens of this ghost town, the large and opulent Train Station is now little more than a decaying building, filled with those comutters that were infected on Z Day..
Red Cross Center: This Zone is full of medical gear...and zombies. This Zone was where wounded were brought during the rise of the undead. And those wounded are now trying to kill the living.
Mall: Full of people on a regular basis, this zone still bustles with consumers. Except these consumers aren't looking for toys and gifts…

Minor Zones:
Grocery Store
Ice Rink
Halfway House
Library
Used Car lot
Police Station
Warehouse
Docks
Church

Adenn Gra'tua shot awake with a gasp, his head hurt and he'd fallen asleep in a recliner, he had been sweating also, the room had all the lights off and shades closed, everything was dark "Urg, what's wrong with my head... And where everyone?" He stood up looking around the room, trying to find a light switch, when he did he turned it on, dully illuminating the room, he closed his eyes for a moment as they weren't used to the light. When he recovered he searched the apartment and found [member="Eric-1224"] on the couch, right next to where Adenn had woken up at, before attempting to wake him up, then moving on to Kallion, then waiting in the kitchen to go over where they were and what had happened for them to get here, if anyone remembered.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Kila's eyes snapped open as she jackknifed out of the chair she was apparently in, trying to get her bearings. This is not Tatooine. Or Manda'yaim Nor is it the Kyr'am. So what the kark am I doing here? Her pounding headache was not helping her think, but she tried anyway. A shadowy figure...bright light...and massive mental chiding for not being on her guard. Well. So much for that, then.

Kila looked around for anyone else, and saw another Mandalorian - was that Teroch? - passed out in the room. Which appeared to be a library - filled to the brim with books of all kinds, written in a strange language that Kila couldn't read. Whatever language they were written in, it wasn't Aurebesh.

[member="Teroch Gra'tua"]

"Oh, man. What the heck happened?" Canal woke up with a horrible headache and couldn't remember what happened to him. All he could hear was the waves and he could see that Noah, Vulpesen, and some other chick was with him. Where was he? Where was his wife, his brothers, and friends? He saw some freighters on the ocean in the water and machines that were at peace. He noticed that he had nothing on him except clothes. He got up and began waking up his Jedi friend, Vulpsesn. "Hey, buddy. Get up. I think we got abducted or something." he then saw dried blood in the area and was beginning to get worried.

@[member=Vulpesen] @[member=Noah Corek] @[member=Bella Thorn]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Vulpesen @Canal Tal’Verda Bella Thorn
Noah awoke with a massive headache and a dry tongue with a familiar voice talking to someone else. "Canal,keep it down,my head feels like a tauntuan kicked me in it." Noah informed him as he rolled from his front to his back and looked at this strange planets star which didn't serve to help his headache at all. He then noticed Bella on the dock as well and went over and shaked her shoulder. "Bella. Come on babe time to wake up." It was then a horrid and pungent odor found its way to Noah's nose and he then looked over at Canal. "Dude,do you smell that?"

"Piece of osik." Teroch said before grabbing his head, thinking he would feel his helmet, but he felt his bare head, jumping up he looked at his body to find that he was wearing his casual outfit, cargo pants, a long sleeved black shirt and a leather jacket. He looked around to find that they were in a library, only not one that he had been in before, another moment of looking found [member="Kila Cadau"], or at least he though, the dim and slowly flickering lights "Uhg, you got a headache too?" he said to the woman "And do you know where this is? Or what happened?" he grabbed his head again before sitting down "And what is that?" Teroch pointed at the open Star Wars encyclopedia.

Kila Cadau

Library
Kila, stuck in an olive green sleeveless tunic (aka 'tank top'), jeans, and boots, was a helluva lot more short-tempered than usual. She scowled, massaging her temples. "Yes I have a headache. No I have no fething clue what happened or where the feth we are. And do I look live a universal translator?" She snarled, looking around. How the feth are we gonna get out of here? Let's start with the door - where is it?

@Teroch Gra'tua

"Yeah, I do." he replied back to his friend. He took a guess that Noah and the woman Bella were in a relationship or something. "It's probably the dired blood, man. Anyway, these two need to get up so we can know what the hell is going on. You have any idea where we are?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
Noah began to look around when Canal asked if he knew where they were. "Well,as far as I can tell,on a planet in a single star solar system. Obvious signs of sentient life due to the amount of tech I'm seeing,though it is primitive. Dried blood and that odor suggests a recent battle. Dude that smell isn't dried blood more like rotting...flesh." Noah last word was dragged out when he walked to the edge of the pier and peered over the side and was meet with the upper half of a human body in the latter stages of decay. "Um,Canal? You might want to have a look at this."

Rotting flesh? Then perhaps there was a battle or someone got murder and no one has found out about it. He then went over at Noah's position and was greeted with the upper half of a human body that was beginning to decay. "Well, at least we found out about the smell. Lets take a look at it." And he went over to the corpse and carefully examined it. He noticed that there were scratches on the arms and a bite mark on the neck. He put a distance from it and looked at Noah. "Zombies. There's scratches and a bite on it."

[member="Noah Corek"]

'Kids these days.' Teroch sighed while raising a hand to his head "Well, I guess it's about time to find out what's happened then." He slowly sat up and scanned the room again, nothing new, sadly "Now, uh, just to find a way out." He didn't have anything like a flashlight with him, so looking for a way out would be hard, unless it was illuminated, but that was unlikely.

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Kila Cadau

Kila's headache redoubled when the stench hit, and she choked on it. "Manda, that's foul." She gasped, trying not to breath through her nose. It smelled like rancid blood, poison, and rotting flesh all rolled up into one. "What is that?"

Kallion woke with a gasp, it took him a moment to get his bearings but he looked around and found [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] standing at the foot of the bed he was on "What the kark are you doing there?" Before his question could be answered the man walked off, leaving Kallion to fully wake up. It only took him a moment, but he had gotten up and done his thing, then searched for Adenn, finding him in the kitchen of... The apartment "Why'd you wake me up... And where's Eric?" Kallion scratched his head while waiting.

[member="Eric-1224"]

"Ugh, I smell it too." Teroch covered his nose "I hope that isn't what it smells like..." He looked around, finding nothing immediately "I'll search for it... Unless you've gotten a better plan." he turned around to look at [member="Kila Cadau"] "Which for the Manda's sake, I hope you do."

Kila Cadau

Kila shook her head grimly. "I wish I did." She muttered, then sighed. "But, no sense in rushing off without some sort of weapon." She started, looking around. Chair and table legs were securely fastened and metal. Not useful. The books...maybe the hardcovers. She rifled through the desks and came up holding two pairs of long-bladed scissors. She tossed one to Teroch. "Better than nothing." She said with a faint grin that was gone in an instant. "Now, let's find whatever's causing that smell." Oh yay.

Group 1:
@Eric-1224 [member="Adenn Gra’tua"] Kallion : Apartments

Once you get yourselves together, you can start noticing more about the world you are in. The technology is primitive compared to what you are used to, but it seems similar in many concepts and design to old human tech. Should you look out the windows, you would see the rising sun, cheery yellow, as if it was not looking at the decaying ruins of a city.

Group 2:

[member="Noah Corek"], William Torrevaso( [member="Vulpesen"] ), [member="Canal Tal’Verda"] [member="Bella Thorn"] : Docks

Your ideas about the source of the stench are correct, there was a battle. But initial exploration shows no signs of sentient beings anywhere. If there was a battle, the combatants are gone. The area around you also shows no damage that a battle would incur, only blood and the stench of decay. Should you look a bit further past the Dock's entance, a gruesome discovery awaits you.

Group 3:
Kila Cadau [member="Teroch Gra’tua"] : Library

The scissors are in decent shape, old but still not completely worn down. They are marked in unfamiliar letters, spelling out "Library of Zariah". The stench seems to come from just outside, and the calls of birds can be heard. Something red can be seen on the window, perhaps paint?

I ask you to remember to use the post order. It makes it much easier for me to see who has posted and who hasn't. It also makes it easier for me to write up responses to your group's actions. If you need to be reminded, it goes "Group 1, Group 2, Group 3". Thanks.

William let out a low growl as a wet object lapped at his face. "Ace, ace, stop it!" He pushed away the black fox and rose up, rubbing at his sore head. "What the hell happened to me?" Looking around, he caught sight of Noah and Canal looking at something on the ground. "Oi, what are you?" In his hand was a sapphire bladed sword and he could feel what he somehow knew was a hatchet on his back. "And what the hell is going on here?"

(So, decided to revive this thread since I found it, and by the way, Vulps is a product of a trans-dimensional combination with Wiilliam Torrevaso. As we're on earth, William is stuck as his normal self... and so is Ace)

Eric-1224 [member="Kallion"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Verz Horak"] [member="Bella Thorn"] @Teroch Gra'tua

(I really don't know what happened to my posting so... I'm back but I don't think [member="Eric-1224"] is here to reply... So this thread might be troublesome.)

"So I'm guessing you don't know what's happened? Or why we're here?" Adenn asked the very sleepy Kallion "If not then I'll just roll with lots of drinking, or this is some kind of trap." He chuckled, looking around the kitchen for anything interesting, which was hard, as everything was scattered and there wasn't much light. A moment of searching revealed a dull knife, caked with dried blood "Shab, I don't think that's normal... Might want to watch ourselves."

@Vulpesen@Verz Horak[member="Kila Cadau"][member="Canal Tal'Verda"][member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom