Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Witch of Zakuul

farseertaldeerbyfarseerni1.jpg
NAME: Telmyna Ashedynn
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Near-Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 202CM
WEIGHT: 70 KG
EYES: Reddish/Gold
HAIR: Auburn
SKIN: Pale, Like snow
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Wealth of historical knowledge, through her education (Only ancient though, not current)
+ Knowledge of ancient languages
- Intensely Emotional. Telmyna experiences all emotions on a far deeper level than most beings
- Psychichly voulnerable. Do to the above weakness, she is far more susceptible to mental attacks
- Exiled, banished from her home, she suffers from swings of extremely negative emotions
- Homesick, this aching wish to be among her own causes her difficulty when working witchcraft
APPEARANCE:
Tall and lithe, with skin pale as know, piercing red golden eyes, and flowing reddish brown hair

BIOGRAPHY:
"And...And then I got here," Telmyna finished lamely. She reflected she must look pitiful in front of the Seer Council , having been grabbed and dragged off of her ragged escape as soon as she had touched onto her homeworld.. They stared, impassively, behind their ceremonial masks of judgment.

"We..." Started one, "We sense no lies." "But she IS a skilled witch," immediately started One, and Telmyna flinched at her father's cold impassive voice, "And she has changed while she has been away."

She glanced up, to see her father was leaning in close. "Tell me- this, man-" , she thought, "-This Captain; did you copulate with him?" He leaned back in his chair, falling back into shadow as the seers and onlookers stirred and twittered. "Of course not," She hissed at her father's implication, in front of everyone.
3433e0174fbdcc3b2f12a705b9804a96.jpg

"Good, good, because, I realize that you are a mere two hundred years, and in your long time away, you might not have heard of the reports. Reports of what happen when our two species intermingle. To be sure, we ARE compatible, but, the children..." He tittered, shaking his head, "Such sad things. Sad little creatures, the lucky ones dying at birth or before, the others, drooling misappropriate creatures, snaggle-toothed, and jaw broken, half made, barely living creatures. Death is a mercy for them," Her father turned away, standing, "But so long as you haven't, I believe we may now convene for judgment, comrades?" They filed out, to lay their judgment for their errant witchling, leaving Telmyna alone, with herself. She waited, waited until there was no sound but wash of the ocean, before she fell to her knees, clinging to herself, weeping, "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh my child, oh no..."

He was right. It was a mistake.

In her regret, in her shame, in her grief, she whispered his name, wiping away at her eyes, "Fool of a Man," she coughed, gasped for breath, as she tried to even herself out, "There was NOTHING worth saving. Nothing, nothing," she whispered, shaking her head. She straightened. An eddy- someone coming. Her Sister. She scowled, wiping away at her tears. She wouldn't show that witch the slightest ounce of grief. Not give one inch.

Through the veil, she stepped. She was no longer clad in battle armor, a tranquil look on her face, dressed for peace. Immaculate and clean. Standing across from Telmyna, still in battle armor, bloodstained, dirty, hair mussed and tangled. All Telmyna wanted to do at that moment was hit her.
She gave her a contemptuous flick of her eyes, and shook her head. "I told you."
"Shut up," whispered Telmyna looking away.
"'Leave a scar' hmm? I didn't take that to mean you wanted to scar yourself," Her sarcasm dropped as she stepped forward, "How many were lost."
"Go away," Whispered Telmyna.
"I saw the survivors. A bare tenth of those that were there. Oh, I know you had your ever important crusade to fight against our ancient enemy-"
"Leave."
"-Who we defeated aeons ago, IGNORING our present enemies, who," A sarcastic grin appeared on our face, "Evidently, CRUSHED you and-" Her Sister stopped.
"Have you been crying?"

Telmyna didn't answer, sullenly staring away.
"Oh by the force, you have been," Her sister had a smile on her face. Telmyna turned, hissing.
"Good, fine, wonderful of you to find some bit of humor in this mess! Fine of you to have found the silver lining to this! Do you really take that much delight in my misery, you witch? You would see your fellow people dead so long as it hurts me?!"
"No I," She waved her hand, "I guess I never thought you COULD cry," She shook her head, a small grin on her face, "You have changed haven't you."

Telmyna stared at her, quivering, holding back, fighting it- before falling on her, weeping.
"Shshshshhhh, it's okay," Her sister patted her, her voice muffled as Telmyna bawled on her

Her sister held her patiently, as Telmyna wrung out the last of her despair. Shaking her head the whole time, "Frantic no more, hm?" She murmured, stroking her sister's hair.

Eventually, Telmyna quietened, and pulled back from her, silent. There was quiet. "I'm sorry," Her sister eventually said.
"Th-Thank you. Now, if you would please leave me, I have to wait for the council's judgement," a pause, "Sister."
"Of course, sister," She nodded, turning back into the corridor, "We will talk again later?"
"Yes."

They came back. It went as expected. Stripped of rank, censured, the people of Zakuul would not bow their head to her anymore- she already knew, she wearily thought. They already knew she knew.

What fate could await her now? Alone, abandoned and exiled. Making her way to her quarters one final time, she wept and tried to find a hope in the future

clouded_future_by_ironshrinemaiden.jpg

SHIP:
-

GEAR:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/85163-seeresss-armor/

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/85066-singing-spear/

KILLS:
-

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
-

[member="Steel"]
Gulandi is the term for Sephi from Gulamendis. It's a Primeval sub-faction, mostly inspired by the Dark Eldar from 40K, but at the moment I'm working on lore for a schism that splits the Gulandi into Gulandi and Forsaken, the Forsaken being inspired by the Eldar. Gulandi were the original foot soldiers of the Primeval back in the hay day

[member="Steel"]
The premises of the Forsaken is that a schism has occurred between the Gulandi after the collapse of the Primeval. While still pursuing the religion of the Primeval, they have abandoned Gulamendis, tearing away from the cruel and twisted society to form their own. Insignificant in number and technology, they're currently without political alignment. They raid as they will to survive, as they have always known, but are looking to identify who they are and their place in the galaxy.

I can keep you updated as I continue to work on it if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom