Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Void Stone Challenge

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
If you accept the Void Stone Challenge, you have two options: either you decide to finish a thread where you never use the word "the", or you have an existential crisis that have you questioning everything you hold true.

Forging an armor embedded with void stones, or equipping a weapon made with it, will allow people within a certain range to be neutralized of its Force-power, even though it is not stronger than durasteel. The only character for which it makes sense to me to undertake the challenge is, precisely, my Gungan, which will mean that any taker will have to endure me writing in Gungan script.

Of course I have my preferences for plotting (e.g. revitalizing some Alliance planet, one way or another)... but you can always carry that out without me if you have no desire to revitalize a planet.

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

The Challange is for Void stone.

However, Voidsteel requires the mission to be done as it is a derivative.

But Void Steel is only available to Mandalorians and no one else as that is the affiliation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom