Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Violet Spectre's Retractable Claw Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
cc1c8a73650df2fd91fd21bfc37aa12e.jpg
Out of Character Information

Intent: To provide the Violet Spectre (Riktar Tei'ram) with a unique weapon for close combat - that is attachable to most regular Mandalorian crushgaunts.
Image Source: Credited below image(s).
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Mission(s): N/A
Primary Source: N/A

Production Information

Manufacturer: [Member="Riktar Tei'ram"]
Model: N/A
Affiliation: [Member="Riktar Tei'ram"]
Modularity: It is a module.
Production: Unique
Material:
Beskar Exterior & Claws
Electrical Components

Technical Specifications

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 2kg
Quality: 9

Special Features

- Retractable Beskar Claws
- Lightsaber Resistant
- Can be attached to other gauntlets

Strengths

Retractable: The claws' design allows them to retract quickly and efficiently to adapt to a variety of different situations.
Lightsaber Resistant: Due to the whole module - including the claws - being made from lightsaber resistant materials, it is resistant to... Well... Lightsabers.

Weaknesses

Upkeep: The whole module needs regular upkeep in order to keep it from becoming clogged or rusty. The claws must be cleaned and polished regularly, and the mechanism must been cleaned every month or two.
EMP: Unlike the majority of the Violet Spectre's Beskar'gam, this module is not EMP resistant. This is so it could be made more compact without complications.

Description

The Violet Spectre's Retractable Claw Module was developed alongside Riktar Tei'ram's personal Beskar'gam in order to give Riktar's Alias 'The Violet Spectre' an unique, iconic weapon. It is a module that is attachable to most gauntlets/bracers and is equipped with retractable Phrik claws that allow for good offence and the ability to parry. They can be used in a variety of situations, and have come in handy quite a bit in the past. When fully extended, the claws are quite lengthy being able to reach a good 25 cm in length.

Although the module has numerous strengths, is requires tedious and regular upkeep in order to stop the mechanisms from clogging or rusting.

Netherworld

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Netherworld

[member="Riktar Tei'ram"]

Please use the whole Armor template. You're missing the Technical Specifications category – add it to the submission and fill it out accordingly.

Is there a reason that you're using two different Restricted Materials with virtually identical properties? While it's not strictly forbidden, more than one RM per submission is more scrutinized – why not simply stick to only Beskar or only Phrik?

How long are these claws?

Netherworld said:
[member="Riktar Tei'ram"]

Please use the whole Armor template. You're missing the Technical Specifications category – add it to the submission and fill it out accordingly.

Is there a reason that you're using two different Restricted Materials with virtually identical properties? While it's not strictly forbidden, more than one RM per submission is more scrutinized – why not simply stick to only Beskar or only Phrik?

How long are these claws?
My apologies, I was using the basic template as I believed the others were just cookie-cutters with no add-ons. To be honest, I'm not completely sure why I put Beskar and Phrik... :p

I'll make the edits tomorrow when I can get on pc. Thanks for the review!

[member="Netherworld"]

Production Information

Material:
Beskar Exterior & Claws

Technical Specifications

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 2kg
Quality: 9

Description

When fully extended, the claws are quite lengthy being able to reach a good 25 cm in length.

Everything should be fixed. You can find my edits in the quote above.

Thanks! [member="Netherworld"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom