Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Treaty [Isley Verd]

| -Bothawui- |
| ~The Combined Clans Building~ |

Lilith, the new Archmage of the Council of Sorcery, walked in one of the most powerful buildings in the galaxy, the Combined Clans Building. It was like a headquarters of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and she was supposed to meet a person called @[member="Isley Verd"] here. The Confederacy had found the CoS and wanted to sign a treaty with them, probably something which dealt with peace and protection and stuff. The Council had decided to send the Archmage there to discuss the matters. And of course Lilith was nervous about the stuff. It was like being a Senator in the Republic: you have to represent something and if you fail to do so, you are a failure.

And now Lilith stood in the halls of the building, waiting for Isley. She didn't know where to go or what to do, so she assumed it was best to stay near the entrance. She was about to contact the man again, but then decided to wait a bit longer.

---

(sorry for the short post. I don't know much about the Confederacy, so...)

One of Sophia's duties as the newly appointed executive Viceroy was to meet with other governments to discuss the concerns of the galaxy and negotiate treaties. She had done many negotiations before but they were all within the confederacy so with this she was a little nervous. Sophia knew that many still believed that she lacked the skills and know how to be in her position and were just waiting for her to mess up. This was her chance to show what she was made of and that she truly knew what she was doing.

As such she had done her research on the Council of Sorcery and a little on what they believed. While Sophia didn't practice of believe in such things herself it didn't mean others shouldn't be free to practice what they believed in. It was the reason that she had requested this meeting. She hoped to negotiate a treaty with Lilith Mae Lancaster to provide them a safe place here within the confederacy.

Heels clicked against the floor as she walked to greet her guest whom was already waiting for her. Sophia hated making people waiting for her so she hoped that she hadn't been waiting long. "Miss Lancaster? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Executive Viceroy Sophia Walsh. I know you were expecting to meet with Isley Verd but with our recent restructuring it was thought best I meet with you. I hope that is not a problem."

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Hearing someone on heels coming towards Lilith was a bit surprising. Only a few souls had wandered around the hallways, but they had had nothing to do with Lilith. But they were all men. And now there was a woman. She still waited for Isley Verd at that moment, but a few moments later she understood he won't come. And the woman coming down the hallways was coming to meet her.

"Miss Lancaster? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Executive Viceroy Sophia Walsh. I know you were expecting to meet with Isley Verd but with our recent restructuring it was thought best I meet with you. I hope that is not a problem," the woman spoke. Lilith smiled, of course.

"It's not a problem at all. Actually I feel more comfortable talking with a woman than with a man. I have... bad experiences with some men, so..." Lilith said. "But that doesn't matter." A smirk appeared on her face, but it disappeared soon. The staff in Lilith's left hand shivered. It was probably the only thing that revealed how nervous Lilith was. She didn't know, that Sophia was about as nervous as she was... Well, maybe not that nervous, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom