Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ticon Family Q&A

SC2JimRaynorConversation.jpg
Colap here folks! Come in sit down and have a Drink! Let me sing you the song of my family, "PEW PEW PEW, Your dead!"
No for real here goes a brief history of the Ticons.

Who are the Ticon Family?

Hard to say really. The Ticons hail from both Tatooine and from Coruscant with a few being born on Corellia like myself. Rest assured all our elder members are dead. They were either killed by assassination, got too drunk and crashed a speeder, or just got offed on the job. Funny thing is, no one in the family remembers anyone who died at a ripe old age!

Back to the topic though.

*slugs his drink*

The Ticons are a crime family, we're all pretty shady characters but a few of us got all high and mighty over the years. Colap has a brother in the Jedi somewhere. Mostly however our skill set is a very narrow range of criminal enterprises passed down the generations.

Whats the Family history?

The only known history is that there were two Ticon brothers. One was rich senator who dealt in the more... illicit side of things. Him and his wife ended up getting killed and their kids were sent to the orphanages across the stars.

The other brother was a straight up crimelord working for the various Cartels and streetgangs on Tatooine. When he got married and went to Corellia to expand his empire and set down roots, he unfortunately died along with his wife in short order. No one really knows that story either though.

What is the current Hierarchy of the Family?

Ha ha ha!

Good luck telling a Ticon what to do!

In all seriousness the family’s eldest is me, Colap Ticon. The rest of the family just kinda does their own thing. every once in a while we get together, fight get drunk or go raise hell, but for the most part there is no hiearchy or leading figure.

Colaps the closest thing to moral guidance they can ever get, and his morals aint to straight!

What Goals does the Family have?

Family goals hmm.

*Drinks some more*

Well some other Ticons and myself reckon were gonna be a staple in the underworld and come out as an authoritative force. Hell we been spankin the Suns for a while now and the Ticons have showed up to every single fight!

The overall plot of the family is just to solidify their posistion in the galaxy and survive and have fun. Nothing super serious.

Why should I join / create a Ticon Family member?

Lets see, with about seven or eight Ticons already and some nice background you got a lot of ideas you can play with. You can go traditional Ticon and hang with the seedy types and do shady things, or do the goody two shoes Ticon and redeem the family honour.

Either way it dosn't matter. The RP's with the Ticons are always fun though!

Put it this way, you shouldn't make a Ticon character if you don’t want to. If you do, great, whip one up and come say hi. Most of us can be reached over at the Ravens.

Times up Happy RPing!

*Runs out the door without paying the tab*

I was just disucussing making a Ticon (sort of) with [member="Diego Ticon"]. Going to be the son of the brother of the Senator's wife... If that makes sense. :p

skin, bone, and arrogance
Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]
The answer is...why not?

We know you want to start spawning Lacroix around the place.
Only two Lacroix, one of whom is dead now. A big dynasty was never my intention. It's something that should evolve naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom