Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stars Align [League of the Sith and Pentastar Alignment]

@[member="Aerrah Katamirth"], @[member="Aken Bosch"], @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"], @[member="Arcturus Procyon"], @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"], @[member="Darth Ayra"], @[member="Eosin Ryj"], @[member="Hion the Herglic"], @[member="Hunter Yagami"], @[member="K7-V2 Reaper"], @[member="Kathryn Dae"], @[member="Logan Hack'awin"], @[member="Lord Daemos"], @[member="Rasho the Hutt"], @[member="Sno Wyte"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Vereor"], @[member="Xern Arterius"], @[member="William Carter"], @[member="Zalderic Drayke"]

The League was forged, the Warlords assembled, and all they lacked before them in their bloody fire stricken path of conquest and total domination was an army... and lots of boats.

Luckily he was not the only one around attempting to set up shop in the Galaxy, such as the fragmented remains of what used to be the Sith Navy.

His probes of course, intercepted encoded transmissions and other tell tale signs of Naval organization still kicking even after its superior had long since died. He wasn't sure exactly as to whom these Captains and Admirals might be, but that detail matter little him. He wanted to launch a full scale assault on Korriban, and his singular ship would not be enough to pierce through the defensive shell of the Republic Defensive Fleet surrounding the burning planet that marked the end of the Empire... no matter how many fighters he could, how strong his shields were or how many people he brought along with him, and as much as he would not like to admit it, he was only one person.

A very powerful one, but that still does not negate the point made.

He needed allies with resources, and the Warlords were filled with resourcefulness and power, many lacked in actual strength of numbers. Most of them claimed to be commanders of armies, rather than leaders of armies; that was a very distinct difference. A difference he was not sure he could make out of himself. He was probably a commander, but he hoped that at least by proxy his ambitions would be fulfilled by someone who was deep down truly a leader. He didn't expect to find one any time soon, or ever really. He didn't delude himself with the prospect of Imperialism, only a collection of like-minded dictators could get anything done, otherwise the whole system eventually disintegrates at the toppling of a single domino. Limiting how many domino's that need to be tipped over risks that all of them might be tipped simultaneously.

Regardless of these things, it was time to see if his armies would be accepting of their new leadership.

Ferrying what Warlords lacked a sufficient means of travel (such as mere apprentices), Voracitos used a triangulation method with his probes to ascertain an estimation of where one these ghost fleets would meet next, and plotted a course for that location. Once they converged, his ship would arrive out of hyperspace (along with any followers) and he would immediately begin hailing them to begin the persuasion process.

If they failed to comply, he'd do the unsavory method of breaching their heads, and upon the consensus of the fleets thoughts, subjugate them by elimination and torturing the highest in command until they broke to his will.

That would be exhausting though, and he didn't want to resort to such barbaric methods.

Matreya

Daemos stood at the bridge of some old broken down Corvette. The damage sustained barely allowed it flight, leaving utterly no defense nor offense capabilities. Within, there were hardened men, all of whom survived the batle that resulted in such a vessel. He did not ride this ship as means of war, instead he spoke softly into the mind of the nearby captain.

A holovid began to record, "Emperor... Ibelieved i sensed your return some time ago, but waited for further proof. I no longer need evidence. This is the First Apprentice Lord Daemos returning to my master." Then the message was sent, within moments the message would reach Voracitos, followed by the craft.

Releasing his hold on Torture by Chagrin, he could sense the nearby Captain and Admiral nearly sobbing in relief. Damien knew such strickening sorrow that would be wrought by such a mental ability. That was he used it to asertain the vehicle.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

| @[member="Darth Voracitos"] |

Darth Ayra folded her arms across her chest, standing at the front of the Girth of Gluttony, overlooking the space ahead. After meeting with the thought to be deceased Darth Voracitos, the Sith Marauder found herself remaining on board the ghosts ship, waiting for the next move. Consulting with herself, she found that patience was the virtue that would be used, for the moment at least. She felt guided by something and it wasn't Voracitos or herself. It was something more. Lifting a hand to tuck a blond strand of hair behind her ear, the woman turned to face Voracitos and asked, "Why have we come here?"

The Iceni, former flagship of the Imperial Navy, entered the system near the spherical vessel. An oddly shaped ship it was - likely a failed prototype commandeered by whoever was on board. Following the ship were many other Imperial warships - a majority of the Imperial navy. With well over a year of cumulative supplies remaining, Bosch's Pentastar Alignment faction could more than likely survive if this negotiation went sour, though the crews were certainly being work down by fatigue and exhaustion. Some relief would be definitively needed.

And Bosch would not be bowing before a deposed emperor.

@Aerrah Katamirth, @Andreas Wintergreen, @Arcturus Procyon, @Aronis Vilgar, @Ashelotte Saybin, @Darth Ayra, @[member="Darth Voracitos"], @Eosin Ryj, @Hion the Herglic, @Hunter Yagami, @K7-V2 Reaper, @Kathryn Dae, @Logan Hack'awin, @Lord Daemos, @Rasho the Hutt, @Sno Wyte, @Tracyn Ordo, @Vereor, @Xern Arterius, @William Carter, @Zalderic Drayke

@Aerrah Katamirth, @Andreas Wintergreen, @Arcturus Procyon, @Aronis Vilgar, @Ashelotte Saybin, @Darth Ayra, @Darth Voracitos, @Eosin Ryj, @Hion the Herglic, @Hunter Yagami, @K7-V2 Reaper, @Kathryn Dae, @Logan Hack'awin, @Lord Daemos, @Rasho the Hutt, @Sno Wyte, @Tracyn Ordo, @Vereor, @Xern Arterius, @William Carter, @Zalderic Drayke

The ghostly Voracitos nodded upon the reception of his apprentice from before death. A perceptive one he turned out to be, then again, one would pay attention to the state of the person who wreaked havoc on his mind. Before he replied to him though, he looked to his fellow Warlord who deigned to be harbored upon his vessel, that had a capacity only just large enough for 21 individuals. Upon the design of this vessel, Voracitos had not expected any truly living being to be on board save him self, and his crowning achievement in alchemical creation, the Ethereal Slaves.

Unfortunately he no longer owned slaves, and by harboring these individuals here he put an undeserving amount a trust in the visitors. He had literally taken them to his heart, where an intelligent hand could perform the guile of murder upon him. He was a spirit, but he was anchored solely by the Holocron held aloft upon his Obsidian Throne. There was no real observation deck, but a panorama display of the outside world taken from a multitude of views taken from both his Ships hull and from an assortment of probes. He projected his spirit on this panorama observation deck, so as to make a more "natural" appearance to his guests.

"I park my ship here to await the remains of a dead, fat beast. I am unsure of what it calls itself now, though I believe it to be inspired by the Original Imperial Remnant Post-fall. I believe it is mostly consisting of warships. But put plainly, we are here to convince these forces under our banner. Right now we are band of Generals, with few forces to command. This faction is pivotal to our cause. I can only talk to the Captain so much, thus it will be likely I might ask for your assistance here." He explained to Ayra.

Then he deigned to acknowledge his old apprentice. A probe he kept in this room zoomed towards him in greeting. An invisible tendril commanded the probes controls, and it began to record a short message.

"An Emperor I stand no longer apprentice, I am among Warlords now, as I assume you shall too." He whisked the probe away which sent the message by telecommunications, with a dismissive hand.

Now the negotiating began. He decided a greeting would be best to break the ice, and hopefully defuse any preemptive hostilities.

"I believe you have a number of quite capable ships, yes? I am intrinsically interested in useful people." He said with as much a natural face as he could manage, to whomever accepted his hailing.

| @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Aken Bosch"] |
[Sorry fatty, was busy irl.]

Darth Ayra turned her gaze to the spirit visage of Darth Voracitos, smiling for a moment. She made no comment or reply, turning back towards the scene ahead. Bring her hands ahead of her, she cracked her knuckles before allowing them to fall to her sides. Cracking her neck left and right as well, she returned to her still demeanor.

Hunter had snuck aboard the "Girth of Gluttony" successfully, and was at peace and his mind clear as he knew what he was trying to do. Escape out back into free space once more to go in search of power. However, this was all about to be changed, the voice he heard on Ziost filled his head like someone had just rung a bell inside of him, and it caused him to stop in his tracks and fall to a knee as he listened to the voice as it told about joining forces and then all of his Warlords coming together.

"What is it you require of me?"

Hunter asked the void in front of him waiting for an answer...he was still weak in terms of The Force, but he hoped that it would change soon. Trespassing on a personal warship though...probably not the best time to be hearing voices.

@[member="Darth Ayra"]
@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

@[member="Aken Bosch"], @Aerrah Katamirth, @Andreas Wintergreen, @Arcturus Procyon, @Aronis Vilgar, @Ashelotte Saybin, @Darth Ayra, @Eosin Ryj, @Hion the Herglic, @Hunter Yagami, @K7-V2 Reaper, @Kathryn Dae, @Logan Hack'awin, @Lord Daemos, @Rasho the Hutt, @Sno Wyte, @Tracyn Ordo, @Vereor, @Xern Arterius, @William Carter, @Zalderic Drayke

"Ahhh, Hunter. How good of you to be here. Today you witness history. If you have not heard we are joining the Pentastar Alignment to our ranks to create a bolstering army." He said to his fourth apprentice, (though more realistically the third). Indeed he may have trespassed on his personal warship and allowed him passage through the only transit root to the center of the Girth may have been ill advised, if not for Voracitos' ability to know that he was on board. This was, after all, essentially his body. He allowed him to travel here. Currently there wasn't much he could do until the Admiral of this fleet responded.

"But for now, my friend, I ask you wait patiently. Thus far, our potential allies have yet to reply."

@[member="Aerrah Katamirth"], @Andreas Wintergreen, @[member="Arcturus Procyon"], @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"], @[member="Darth Ayra"], @[member="Darth Voracitos"], @[member="Eosin Ryj"], @[member="Hion the Herglic"], @[member="Hunter Yagami"], @[member="K7-V2 Reaper"], @[member="Kathryn Dae"], @[member="Logan Hack'awin"], @[member="Lord Daemos"], @[member="Rasho the Hutt"], @[member="Sno Wyte"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Vereor"], @[member="Xern Arterius"], @[member="William Carter"], @[member="Zalderic Drayke"]

"This is Aken Bosch, former Supreme Commander of the Imperial Navy and Grand Admiral of the Pentastar Alignment. I received notification to meet here. May I ask who is contacting me?" The Imperial warship's guns were primed, its shields up as a precautionary measure in the event that this was a trap. And there was a chance it was in his mind - the Republic and other factions had been working ardently to dismantle the faction's remaining members."

He paused, giving a soft smile. In the event that this went wrong, there would be protection.

@Aken Bosch, @Aerrah Katamirth, @Andreas Wintergreen, @Arcturus Procyon, @Aronis Vilgar, @Ashelotte Saybin, @Darth Ayra, @Eosin Ryj, @Hion the Herglic, @Hunter Yagami, @K7-V2 Reaper, @Kathryn Dae, @Logan Hack'awin, @Lord Daemos, @Rasho the Hutt, @Sno Wyte, @Tracyn Ordo, @Vereor, @Xern Arterius, @William Carter, @Zalderic Drayke

"Ahhhh, Aken Bosch. Such a pleasure to formerly speak to you. I don't believe we were exactly in touch during my rule, yet my name shall be a familiarity to you. I am to you the Former and Late Shadow Emperor Voracitos, founder of this League of Sith and but one of few Warlords who share my vision out of the ashes of the unfortunate fall of my- our Empire." He spoke with such bitterness, remembering the fool Kaine made of himself while shackled by the Jedi. Kaine had made an enemy of him. That was... unwise.

"We are but commanders and Priests of Conquest, but you my friend, are an army. A general is nothing without a good army." He said, attempting to apply connotation that he wanted to use the Admirals resources and manpower.

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
Lord Nox stood on the bridge of the 'Sciúirse dorchadais', keeping the 'Aralt na Dorchadais' on a back-burner in case things would indeed go sour. Not that he actually expected it, but you could never really know in these times. A slight bit of preparation and foresight never hurt, compared to simply walking blindly into something. In his younger years he was more of a headless charger, he had to admit at least that much, but as years and experience had taught him otherwise so had his game and strategy.

Siding with a former sith Emperor, now deceased hadn't exactly been the first thing on his mind when he returned to the galaxy at large. But hey now he was here and might as well go along for the ride. At least he figured he hadn't made the worst choice in the galaxy of all the various factions and sides to pick. Besides being subservient to others never really fitted him that well. On the other hand it would indeed be interesting to see just how far this "arrangement" he had just joined would actually go. But at present they most likely wouldn't come very far without support and assets.

Unlike some of the other members of the league he had opted not to hitch a ride. He was well able to transport himself, and he knew what assets he was bringing to the table, one of which was on the forefront of his "display" for the day. Besides the need for more support and assets lead him to believe that some of the other members of the league was not as well established or well-connected he was. He wasn't being judgemental, in all fairness getting a group of ships, a fleet or something to that nature didn't come easily nor cheap and if anything he actually had had the time to get it all sorted out. And the fact that he used to be a king didn't exactly make it worse or harder.

A thin smile graced his lips as he thought back to those days and shrugged shortly after as reminiscing old times wasn't exactly helpful in the present. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. he thought to himself and diverted his attention to the row of transpirasteel panels adorning the bridge of the ship, and allowing an unobstructed view of space, as the hyperspace counter reached zero. The swirling rows of solid light slowly turned to streaks of light and then to planets as the ship reverted to real space.

Seeing what awaited them as they exited hyperspace reaffirmed his beliefs and thoughts in regards to always travelling with his ships in at least a state of combat alertness. So far it hadn't failed him, and on more then one occasion it had proven to have been a sound decision. But whether it would be this time around or not, well only time would tell. "Notify Voracitos that we have arrived" he said as if speaking to the air in front of him. But he knew that whomever was supposed to hear it did, and acted upon as they had, countless times before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom