Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Songs of Ghosts (Clan Ordo)

The Dancing Thranta moved through space with all the elegance that a thranta of Alderaan possessed. The gliding through space the way it cut through the heavens, it was one of the most precious gifts anyone had ever thought to bestow. It gave them time to be together, and for them to help others in need.

As it was now they were just testing her out trying to outrace some of the others in Clan Ordo. The soft beep from the console drew Rianna's attention turning she looked over, gently pressing a button to find out what was going on.

"Ord'ika there's a distress signal coming in, a ship that identifies itself as The Red Dawn" Rianna shook her head, she couldn't get the registry to come up, "It won't tell me where its from" Rianna liked puzzles but she also liked caution. She looked over, "I think we should investigate" Of course the Jedi wants to go someplace that holds a mystery.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo came over and tapped the screen as if it would help. His big callused hand not covered in a gauntlet for this time. His grey-green eyes squinted as he thought for a moment. The signal was in Mandalorian borders but it was in deep space between systems. The Red Dawn didn't ring any bells but that really meant little.

"I'll call the girls and the rest and see if they want to help investigate." Ordo said walking to the comm system, "[member="Anija Ordo"] , [member="Evi Sohl"]. This is Ordo. We have an unknown ship in deep space. Rian'ika and I are going to investigate. We could use back up."

Ordo turned to Rianna and smiled.

"You're pretty when you're curious." He said with a wink.

She smiled, 'You should see when I'm being smart" She grinned as she reached for his hand, "Are you curious, it's always odd that ships suddenly seem to appear with no one around"

Rianna looked down again, they were alone, weren't they?

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Rianna Organa"]
[member="Ordo"]
[member="E'vi Sohl"]

Her comm panel beeped insistently with e coded message. She recognized the encryption. Ordo. Frowning, she listened to the message before pushing the ship's acceleration as far as she could. Then, she keyed her comm. "I should be there in a few minutes... only a few parsecs behind you, buir.." Closing the channel, she turned her attention to the task at hand and hoped that what they found wasn't bad.

Evi Sohl

E
[member="Ordo"] - [member="Rianna Organa"] - [member="Anija Ordo"]

Booted feet kicked up on the edge of the console, the woman sat there, absorbed in thought, hands resting on her flat stomach. Crimson eyes were glowing and half lidded, casting a pale haze across the controls as she stared at them without truly seeing them. There were truths she hadn't wanted in life, and the latest revelation from the man who had provided the genetic material for her birth had been a hell of a whopper.

E'vi had a half-sister, just over a year younger than herself. Not only that, but the admission that he'd left the girl's mother to raise her alone on a planet hostile to half-breeds...well it left the Mandalorian woman feeling nauseous and guilty as hell.

The somm panel drew her out of her reverie, as she leaned forward, feet back on the floor. She opened a channel to both Ordo and Anija and spoke. "Heard you loud and clear, buir. I'm a bit behind Anija, so it'll take me a little longer to get there. Try not to have any fun until I do."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
"Sir, we are receiving a distress signal from unknown ship."
HK looked over from petting a ropo in his lap to his communications officer,
"Out here in the Deep Space?"
The droid would nod and turn to look out at the tunnel of hyper-space.
"Well, we have nothing better to do-"
Now he looked over towards his navigation officer,
"Set the course towards the distress beacon."

The Siege Tower, main and only ship of the Barony of Abregado-Rae was out in dark reaches of space looking for some adventure and trouble, as usually, and, as usually, it sure seemed that they found it!

[member="Evi Sohl"], [member="Anija Ordo"], [member="Rianna Organa"], [member="Ordo"]
Nearby sector of space would light up as another ship made the scene, the very frigate of Abregado-Rae, flying colors of Barony, Protectorate, and Iron Company, the versatile vessel would hail the Mandalorians already gathered about the point from where the distress signal originated.
"This is the Siege Tower of Abregado-Rae, unknown vessels please identify, we have arrived to answer the distress signal, over."

Ordo should be able to identify that ship easily, he was held prisoner on it once, well captured during evacuation and just kept out of fighting for the Tower's enemy more than being imprisoned, but still. He knew the captain of the vessel as well, a droid that tagged along with him and Rianna to help Coryth, a mutual friend of theirs.

[member="Rianna Organa"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Evi Sohl"] [member="HK-36"]

Ordo held Rianna's hand and looked at her. He smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I'm just as curious as you, Cyar'ika." He said as he looked out the view port, "it seems off."

The girls began to call in and Ordo hit the comm.

"We're transmitting now Ad'ika." He replied. "See you both soon."

It was then that the familiar form of the Siege Tower came out of hyper space. His old friend HK had arrived.

"Siege Tower." Ordo began, "this is Aliit'buir Ordo on board the Dancing Thranta. We are enroute to the distress beacon ourselves, over."

They were a content couple, they were still very much on a honeymoon phase of their relationship perhaps it would never end, but it was not a thought she entertained today. Today, at ths moment she enjoyed the touch of his hand over hers, and they were about to engage into something that seemed to be a mutual interest.

Rianna enjoyed puzzles, and this was one. She could hear Anija and Evi check in, Arla was still of galavanting with Verz and little was seen of them, she wondered how they were doing. Aran was also unknown it was rumored he was still courting Leori, perhaps she would find out. But Leori had left the order to join another enclave, something that took her further away, she wondered did it have to do with Marcello, or Hawk she just did not know.

The siege tower emerged, wow Rianna thought. Oh my. "Who is that Ord'ika?" Rianna had not gone on the trip to Tatooine but the voice, the droid voice that could be familiar but from where?

[member="Ordo"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Evi Sohl"] [member="Anija Ordo"]

HK-36

[member="Ordo"], [member="Rianna Organa"], [member="Evi Sohl"], [member="Anija Ordo"],

"Roger that, Ordie, we will be sending one squad to assist you, I shall lead it. We will meet you on the signal's location."
Came response from the Siege Tower,

Meanwhile aboard,

The doors to the turbolift opened in the frigate's hangar, the armor clad thin figure of the droid came out with the doors sliding out of his way,
"Keep the shields up and be ready to power weapons at moment's notice, I want pilots at standby with the fighters as well."
He transmitted a message to his Yeoman up on the ship's bridge,
"Sir? Are we going to attack the Mandalorian vessels?"
Came back the question from the bridge,

HK came closer across the hall to the dropship being prepared for the mission, a team of four droid in grey cloaks and armor like his was already standing by, as well as his two Iron Knight Honor Guards.

He shook his head slightly at the question,
"No, but the fact that we both received the distress signal means that others could have as well. The Mandalorians are our friends, at least these ones, but be prepared for a hostile to jump into this sector at any second. Hope for the best, expect the worst."
He answered,
"Yessir."
Came a quick confirmation as the channel closed.

His team gave nods to him and he responded in kind to them,
"Alright, let us get going."
He gave a quick soft order as he stepped aboard the dropship, his team following soon behind him.

[member="Rianna Organa"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Evi Sohl"]

Ordo smiled at Rianna.

"That is an old old friend." Ordo said, "he's an HK unit but he helped us against the Sith and he's an Honorary member of the family. You'll like him I'm sure."

Ordo turned to her and smiled "but the kids aren't here yet we can go make preparations and maybe I can steal a kiss or two before they get here."

[member="Ordo"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Evi Sohl"] [member="Anija Ordo"]

Rianna could only nod as she listened, and HK unit was this the same one that had been in the Hall that day with Coryth. That could be why the voice pattern was familiar.

Yes the children were not here yet, children, grown women for crying out loud. Evi had a son for heavens sake, children. Even if they children did show up, they'd understand a few kisses between them. "maybe more than few" Rianna quipped playfully black her dark eyes smiling up teasing him. "Yes let's prepare for their arrival" It was a good thing that mandalorian marriages were performed on the spot, for these two would be late if they had to be to the church. Rianna laughed to herself, as she slowly rose up.

"So we have a....non organic family member, very interesting Ord'ika" Rianna took his hand, pulling him slightly. Rianna wanted to make sure she took a med kit just in case there were injured, or dead. They would have to know what happen to file some kind of report so that anyone looking for the ship would know. Not knowing was hard, the waiting difficult. Rianna would not want to do that to anyone, every.

[member="Ordo"] - [member="Rianna Organa"] - [member="HK-36"]

Anija frowned slightly as she sensed something from Ordo and Rianna. Bit then she just shook her head and grinned. She would probably be the same way with Arrbi if things kept on how they were going. It was nice to know he was there to support her when she needed it.

Moving her hands over the controls, she pushed the ships speed as high as she could. After a minute or two, she finally spotted their ship and slipped in near them as they moved towards the drifting vessel. She'd heard part of the conversation with the droid, but for now shrugged it off.

'What would they find aboard the vessel?' she wondered as she donned her own buy'ce and listened to the hiss of the seal engaging.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Rianna Organa"] [member="Evi Sohl"]

Ordo stood and took his riduur's hand as they walked away from the cockpit toward the aft. We would want gear for clearing the ship and forcing locks. They would also need plenty of gear in case they encountered injured or dead occupants. They would have to make sure the ship was even pressurized before they could board. Ordo moved toward their quarters to collect his gear.

"Let's hope there are no injuries and they are out of fuel or something." he said as he walked over to the foot locker he kept beneath their bed, "but I'll bring my boarding gear just in case."

HK-36

[member="Anija Ordo"], [member="Ordo"], [member="Rianna Organa"], [member="Evi Sohl"]

The dropship would take off of the ground with a bit of a rumble and clank, slowly moving out of the Siege Tower before finally the black void of space surrounded the vessel as they exited the hangar of the frigate.
"What do you think we'll encounter aboard there, sir?"
One of the soldiers in HK's party asked, his helmet-covered face looking to the droid. HK shrugged slightly, looking out of the viewport as Mandalorian vessels began moving into position.
"I do not know, but be ready for anything, dark things can hide in abandoned vessels like that."
He nodded slightly.
"Yessir."
The soldier just answered, contemplating the words as he too looked out of the dropship's viewport towards the derelict ship.

Before too long, the dropship would touch down in the abandoned vessel with a clank, its ramp opening up to let the exploration party inside out, led by the slender armored figure of the droid, his grey cloak cascading off of his shoulders.

"We have arrived on the derelict ship, what is your position?"
He sent to the Mandalorians on their channel, he wanted to meet up with them so they could advance together.

With a quick gesture the droid let the troops know to set up defensive position on their landing zone in case there would be trouble ahead and Mandalorians would have trouble landing, or they would have trouble escaping from some evil monster!

[member="Anija Ordo"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Evi Sohl"]

"A good idea" Rianna tried to focus on the ship, "when we get closer I will see if I can sense anything that can give us an idea of what we are facing, if anything" It was still odd to find a ship like this. Once on board they would have some answers. She hoped there were no injuries she should know by now if there were, unless something were preventing her. The flow of the force did not seem irregular, did not seem odd the only thing odd right now was the ship.

"I"ll make sure my lightsaber is near" like she had ever killed or harmed someone intentionally. That, was not often her path. It was one of the things that made her and Jasper a great pair, where she was weak he was stronger, decisive. She tended to always want to give the chance, he did what had to be done.

Rianna was nearly ready, "How are you doing, need help?" and had the girls arrived.

Anija kept her ship close to her buire, and checked the seals on her beskar'gam. She didn't have boarding gear, so it would have to do. With the upgrades she'd made to it over the years, it should work well. She moved towards the hatch on her own ship, having made sure it was drifting at the same speed as she derelict. That would make transferring between the two ships easier. For a moment, she fiddled with the hatch controls, extending a boarding tube from her ship towards the nearest hatch. That would allow her to transfer in a pressurized environment, even if the derelict lacked atmosphere. Activating her comm, she called to Ordo. "I've got a boarding tube sealed around the airlock my ship is closest to. I'll be crossing over in just a minute."

[member="Ordo"] [member="Rianna Organa"] [member="Evi Sohl"] [member="HK-36"]

[member="Evi Sohl"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="HK-36"]

Ordo was ready and moved toward his riduur. His big hands adjusted the straps of his heavy pack that he had opted for rather than his Jetpack. With a big smile he looked over at the slender sun-kissed woman that he loved and gave a wink.

"I could use your help taking everything back off later." he said playfully.

She made his heart soar and he would always thank the Manda for that, and he couldn't help but be playful when they had these precious moments alone. He walked over and held out his hand for his wife and walked toward the airlock. He heard HK and Anija over the ship intercom and nodded.

"Hold on HK we are debarking now." He said before changing to answer Anija, "I hear you Ad'ika. We are enroute we should be there any minute."

The ship they had found was an Old MC-80B, which meant it was a big big ship and it could hold nearly anything so it was best to go together.

[member="Evi Sohl"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="HK-36"]

"You've got a date" She flirted back at him, "hopefully the kids will allow us some time" She teased the kids were adults and if they didn't understand then they needed a lesson in the birds and bees again. Rianna took Ordo's hand, she knew many did not understand their relationship. He was a large man big feet included that alone should make some of the women have a hint of jealousy, his large hands, his barrel chest he was everything.

"Let us go exploring who knows what could be found on this old, what looked to be abandoned. Was it? They would all soon find out. Rianna calmed herself and focussed on the force as it guided her steps, and gave her warning of anything ahead.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Evi Sohl"]
Ordo nodded once and moved to follow his riduur toward the hatch that would lead them to the derelict ship. He wasn't very good at sensing things in the force. Strong force users ad Rianna were nearly the only thing he could pick out of a crowd although he had gotten slightly better. His big feet rang out on the deck plates as the walked and he couldn't help but sneak a peak at her form as they made their way along. All of their was in place. The Ship was secure and they were ready to investigate.

"Here goes nothing." He said as the docking ring extended and locked on to the huge vessel, "Lets see if we can find some answers."

[member=HK-36] [member=Ordo] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Evi Sohl"]

"Yes" she whispered as she watched the docking ring extend. As soon as everything showed green across the board they began their investigation, the ship upon their entry began to light up the halls where they were. "Interesting" It was eerie the halls so quiet. Rianna started forward, then she heard what sounded like a tapping. It was steady but she sensed no life, no danger, just stillness.

She took another step, "Anija, are you on board yet?"

Rianna looked back at Ordo, she just did not know what to think yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom