Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Legacy

830px-sithemperorcitadell.jpg
K O R R I B A N

Time and time again, kingdoms, empires, and republics have risen to fame, only to fall and crumble. One such was a Sith Empire once ruled by three Pillars. One of these pillars, Darth Moridin, lusted for power. Seeking control, the man claimed himself Emperor of the Sith Empire. After his removal of the throne, and the vacuum of power becoming too great, it ended with the demise of the faction. However, before the empire had fallen, a Sith Lord by the name of Darth Vulcanis, Krag, had taken control. Ruling an empire of his species. Wanting to take more than was possible.

He fell short.

It was this man I was interested in. Versed in the power of the Dark side, Using Sith alchemy, and Sith Magic to create and destroy all the same. It was his relics I sought after. Particularly, his sword. Foretold to be heavier than some armors, and forged out of Dread spider bone. I wanted to find out more. Not just because my contact wanted more information, but also because I wanted this weapon for myself.

Traveling to Korriban, A planet currently under the influence of the Silver Sanctum, I landed on the surface. The Jedi temple there was not where I was headed, but the Sith Ruins that had been closed off to many before. It was also where my Master's father, Morna Imura, had trained once. Now it was my time.

Adjusting my mask, I moved past the tape blocking off the Sith ruins. Slipping past security to find my way inside. The halls were littered with archaeological gear, and tools. Old broken armor and lightsabers covered in dust, and the floors having dust covering everything like snow. My boots left prints behind. I just imagined a child coming by and making a "dust angel" on the floor. Shaking my head, I moved on from the thought, and made my way past the various halls to where it was presumed the throne room, and the living quarters of where this once powerful being resided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom