Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shadier corner of the galaxy

Daemora loved Nar Shadaa. It was teeming with life - criminal life, certainly, but that was the best kind. When you were looking for a wild night, you couldn't do better than a Nar Shadaa nightclub - drinks, conversation, a few guys to chat up if she felt so inclined, all the things that made nights like these fun, they were fifty times better on Nar Shadaa. Dressed in a short crimson party dress, she entered the nightclub and sat down, ordering the most expensive champagne on the menu and leaning back.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would enter the same nightclub noting the lights and all the noise about her but then she notices one female sitting alone in the corner and decides to join her. She would walk over and smile wearing her very short skin tight blue and silver dress "Mind if I join you?"

[member="Daemora Fel"]

"Please do." She sensed the woman joining her was a Darksider - even better. Daemora smiled at her. "So, what brings you here?" Darksider or not, a question about her Force alignment was hardly the best thing to start with, so Daemora would start of slowly - if her senses were right, then the woman could eventually be a good friend.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Plenty in common then - would you like a drink? It's on me." She'd been hired for a one-off job as a body guard just the week before. It was the ideal job really - potential combat and a large paycheck. Combat was always fun and money opened doors to fun nights like these.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Echo then, nice to meet you." Typically, she was good at small talk, but a powerful Darksider could often overwhelm her. "So, looking for fun. You do that often?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Daemora grinned. "Me too. Life can get so boring, I'd go mad if I didn't go out every few nights." At her age, many non-Jedi would be engaging in a pursuit of pleasure anyway. When you had the power of the Dark side and no clear goals other than honing that power, there was really no better way to spend your time.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"As in, a friend, or a partner? Well, for either they have to be interesting, and like excitement, and like danger. For a partner, all of that and good looks."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom