Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Second Front (The Believers)

A rebellion faction is here starting on the Republic World Cularin....

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/1769-the-believers/

The Believers are an ally of the One Sith in their quest to eradicate the Republic from the Galaxy. It starts with Cularin and won't stop until the 'Pubs are no more than a memory.

We hope to have a longstanding relationship with the One Sith. Assistance in taking Cularin will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

For those not currently engaged in battle... we need warriors by our side. The Republic will stop at nothing to retain the planet. We have but a few Masters of the Dark Side (3 to be exact)... The Jedi have more.

Those already devoted to the cause need training... perhaps materials to make armor... (I do have alchemy)

Beasts to alter...

Anything that will make taking the world easier. Once we have our feet beneath us we will push further into Republic lands.

@[member="Ryak De'ruus"]

Arrange a meeting with our upper leaders and you just may have yourself a deal. Once that's all set in stone ICly, I have no qualms with brothers of the dark using our technology or equipment. Just note that you'll never have large armies or fleets since you're a minor faction.

@[member="Ryak De'ruus"]

Before you make any major decisions like that, please be sure to inform yourself and your subordinates with the Major Faction rules. Not only do you have to have enough members, but you must be an active minor faction for at least 30 days.

Dulk Vormic

D
@[member="Darth Metus"]

We will follow the normal rules, but our story will just be rebellion driven against the republic.

@[member="Ryak De'ruus"]

I could design a line of ships and possibly other tech to fit your specific needs. Inexpensive but effective solutions, the kind that rebels would use. The One Sith might then be able to produce them for you, increasing your fighting power considerably.

[member="Lord Kataklysmos"], I like you already. Sign me up.

[member="Melakoth Tyrin "], since we are helping them, you could just you know, have a trade and war alliance with them so we can trade stuff back and forth. That way they wouldn't have to make even more new ships and flood the already bursting Ship creation forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom