Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Search for SARI: Take Two

(OOC: Alright. Same abandoned station crawling with obstacles and plague-infected animals and ghosts. Please feel free to go wild, but remember to make it a relatively long thread. Like, you can't just walk in, blow everyone to smithereens and then just miraculously happen upon SARI at the same time. I want a nice clean game from all of you, okay? Make sure to give everyone a chance to post and all that, and remember that the first living person that touches SARI's data core (locked tightly away in decontamination chamber inside decontamination laboratory at the heart of the station) activates her, and gets to choose whether or not to keep her. I won't post again until someone activates me. When this happens, please PM me and let me know. Now, LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :) )

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
[member="Orion"]
[member="Zoey Marix"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Taras Crozo"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Her hands hovered over the controls as she worked to pilot the ship towards the station, carefully moving it into one of the hangers that seemed to be atleast semi operational. "Sorry about the detour everyone but i think this would be a nice place to stretch our legs dont you think?" She said to herself, no one actually there so really it was just her passing time by talking to herself. She smiled as she slowly began to power down the ships engines and other systems that were only needed for flight, knowing the power for life support would be down she spoke once more. "If youre coming along grab a vac suit, or your armor if it can sustain itself until someone brings life support online." Once more, speaking to herself. Her armor would do just that, but she did not know if their would so she went to change into it and returned a dozen minutes later.

Alexandra stepped out into the hanger and looked around her, her feet carrying over the ground as she recorded the sight that lay before her. Though the black substance became her immediate concern, walking over she took off the scanner on her belt and went over to take what samples she could. "Interesting, its not Mnggal... nor anything that i have seen before... hopefully its not toxic." Her path now led to the main door out of the hanger, to which she quickly began to run a decoder program on her datapad as she worked on the lock. She wondered who else would find their place on this station if they saw her come in.

The Umbra, yet another ship in orbit of Bothuwai, slowly approached the station. "Sir? [member="Orion"] is on the transport." Tue Bothan nodded.
"Take control of that life support. Get it on and keep it on until I get back. Let's do this." And with that, the Spymaster stepped onto his Lethisk-class freighter and headed for the station.

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

A grainy robotic voice was heard on that freighter. "Affirmative. I will need to be near something to transport to. A console or the database." He replied, completely monotone. What was in the station.. Who knew. That's why they were there I guess. "We will arrive soon. The suspense is /killing/ me." He said slightly sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom