Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return of the Palashintu [Dev Thread Invitation]

SO! For my new species I have decided to opt for Codex Judge [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]'s option for doing a 25 post dev thread. Now, I didn't have to, but seeing I wanted to do a IC Introduction thread anyway I thought why not do both. Palashintu get introduced in proper IC and people get to see what they are all about.

So this is how its going to work, seeing that the species is technically still in development I will be GMing all the Palashintu that will appear in the Dev Thread. I will be also making a character just for this Dev Thread (who will also be the character I RP whenever I get to Minor Faction creating) So sorry to those who are dead set on making characters, hold off on that for just a bit - at least once we finish this thread.

Now I already have had one person who wanted to be apart of the galactic explorers who end up on the Palashintu homeworld - that person being this guy [member="Davin Skirata"], but I extend this invitation to all explorers - Rebel Alliance, Vetae Alliance, Sliver Jedi, Expeditionary Fleet, the Under ground. At most 5 people I think can join (that's as far as I can handle.)

Info on the species can be found here

Jak Skirata

J
[member="Darth Hauntruss"] Is it going to be Archeologists with a protection team? Or a Jedi team? Or do you have this figured out yet?

[member="Davin Skirata"]
The team will be whoever ends up there. The idea is that word of this planet is discovered through less than reputable means so most think this is some hoax or myth by galactic freighters. So its more of you went there on your own curiosity and initiative.

Necrodune

N
[member="Davin Skirata"] [member="Kyle Arcaina"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Alright you three. I am going to be starting this dev thread sometime tonight or tomorrow. If I were you find out if anymore people form your respective factions wish to join. I think I can handle at least two more people in this thread. Talk amongst yourselves to see who these two should be.

Stay tuned!~

-Jumps up and down waving hands frantically-

Oh! Oh! Pick me! I would like to explore and see never before seen things!

I'm not affiliated with those listed factions though. Can I come? Or is already to late?

[member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Davin Skirata"] [member="Kyle Arcaina"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom