Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Recovery - ALL READ

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
The interesting thing about this is that this doesn't affect us too badly. What we have lost are training threads, ship registries and a member list. If you'd like to recover threads (especially training threads)-- please, by all means do so. If you need any assistance in doing so, please let me know and I will endeavour to help you in any way I can.

As Ashin/Jorus/wtfever you wanna call 'em is busy as heck being on staff and helping to save this site, I've taken over as faction owner on the board. Anything you need should come to me to prevent us overloading someone who is wonderful and is working hard already.

You all have my Skype in case of contact - the Skype chat is still up, even if we don't say much in it these days, too. We do have to stick together. You're all great people and I hope we haven't lost anyone.

Not sure what I lost for Dells and my other chars but I will check tomorrow after work. I do have some stuff saved but the cache often wouldnt let me near the most recent page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom