Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Pendant of Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEhSIh5.jpg

Image Source: http://luxurygaragesale.com/products/gold-toned-chain-link-rhinestone-skull-pendant-necklace
Intent: Personal Alchemised Pendant for Darth Novus
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81283-how-to-master-the-basics/#entry1196252
Manufacturer: Darth Novus
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Darth Novus
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Silver, Corusca Gem

Description: The first Alchemical product of the learning Darth Novus, the Pendant of Shrouding is designed and made to shroud someone in the force. As stated by Darth Ophidia, the teacher, the sigil of shrouding should shroud a user from the force but it won't ever make a person invisible to the force. It is like a veil, nothing more. The item is Crafted from the finest silver and a small Corusca gem, the pendant is designed for use more so than appearance, thus the basic skull shape that was hand crafted by Darth Novus himself. This skull isn't perfect, but it'll do. It's edges are rough and it isn't the proper shape, but it'll do, it will do indeed.

The pendant has it's weakness however. If it is hit even once, it will lose the shrouding effect. This however can be countered by hiding said pendant under armor. It can warp and mishape, this will also lose the shrouding effect. Both of these will cause the effect to lose and make the pendant a useless chain that can be worn... actually can't even be worn as a statement about clothing. It doesn't have the look to do that. Force Light is known to destroy the shrouding effect while Ysalamir can nullify the effect. While the pendant can shroud a wearer, it can't however shroud everything. It can't shroud the aura of any artifact greater than that of minor in magnitude. Any canon item or masterpiece can't and won't be shrouded.

The pendant can be passed on to another person and they will take the shrouding effect for the time they are wearing the pendant. This can be used to keep a family hairloom or a dying gift if one wishes. Below is a list of each and every single owner who has taken this pendant and this will be updated as soon as a new owner takes hold.

Owners -

1.) Darth Novus

Primary Source: N/A

"The Sigil of Shrouding. It should shroud your presence in the Force. You will be difficult to sense through the Force, as though covered by a veil, but not invisible."
I would like you to explicitly state that this is the extent of the shroud's effect. Feel free to use this quotation from your development thread, if you so choose.

I would also like you to state that, while this item can shroud the wearer, it cannot shroud the auras of any artifact greater than minor in magnitude. If your character picks up a masterwork item or a canon masterpiece, this submission will not shroud its presence.

Finally, I'd like you to incorporate Ysalamir and Force Light into the weaknesses. Ysalamir fields nullify the special traits of alchemical items and Force Light boasts the ability to outright destroy said items.

Make these changes and you'll have a shiny pendant.

[member="Darth Novus"]

[member="Isley Verd"]

I thank you for that. I am very new to alchemy and didn't know about the force light issue as well as the other issue. I have corrected my errors and added those that you think should be added.

Again, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom